G
Galahad
Guest
Here's the PM text sent to me:
"Could I ask for you to be praying for me. I was sitting at my desk and all of a sudden started feeling funny. I put my hand on my chest and throat area and felt it starting to race. I'm scared as my doctor put me on some new meds..
It would be very much appreciated"
I told her to call her doctor's emergency number. NOW.
Has anyone else received this message.
I hope she is okay.
"Could I ask for you to be praying for me. I was sitting at my desk and all of a sudden started feeling funny. I put my hand on my chest and throat area and felt it starting to race. I'm scared as my doctor put me on some new meds..
It would be very much appreciated"
I told her to call her doctor's emergency number. NOW.
Has anyone else received this message.
I hope she is okay.