Recurring Breast Cancer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BtotallyHis

Dec 25, 2017
Please pray for healing. I am recovering from a mastectomy and having a lot of pain and swelling. I will probably
start chemo in January. My oncologist has given me two choices for treatment. Also, please pray for wisdom in making this decision. Radiation after that. It's been six years since the first time I was diagnosed and I was hoping to find alternative treatments. Thank you for your prayers

mochi

May 26, 2015
praying for you to get fast recovery from pain and swollen.. and will praying for your next treatment as well and wisdom for decision you'll have to make..
God bless you!

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Father, Your Word says that if we lack wisdom, to ask and You will guide. I come alongside of Btotal and together we ask You to let her know which way to go in treatment.

Lord Jesus, I ask You to relieve her of this pain. And give her a restful sleep, knowing You have her in the middle of Your palm, safe. And we ask for Your healing.

in the name of Jesus..

Oct 19, 2016
I’m so sorry to hear about your health condition, friend. I can’t imagine going through what you’re experiencing right now. Though I don’t have words to convey my care and concern, I just said a prayer for you, asking God to touch you with His healing hands and help you to make the right decision. Please don’t get stressed out. I know it’s not easy, but stay strong. May He surround you with His strength and peace. Hugs!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray for BtotallyHis, please bless the treatment and heal of breast cancer. Lord we agree with this prayer, please bless this prayer. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

BtotallyHis

Dec 25, 2017
Thank you fior the prayer. Had a good nights rest. Pain wakes me up.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Lifting you up in prayer to the Lord.

H

heartofdavid

Oh,man this thing has got to go.

Now,in the name of my Lord and savior Jesus,whom i serve with my whole heart i command that filthy thing to release you. I call down all provision and power for my sister. Jesus throw that intruder out of her house. Let her enjoy your hand and provision.

Bless her,protect her,strengthen her,and let her walk in devine health.
Beat back the enemy from her LORD JESUS.

Get off her satan. Back off now.
I plead the blood over her.
I break every curse and spoken word over her.

Lord,let this day mark her Jordon. Her crossing to new life and freedom in you.

Help her Lord. Be her healer,be her testimony.

H

heartofdavid

[video=youtube;e4fleaEViuM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4fleaEViuM[/video]

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Lord, please heal B of her breast cancer. Ease her pain and take away the swelling. In Jesus' name, amen.

stand2

Dec 6, 2017
Heavenly Father, we pray for our sister B, that she receive a full healing, that she be relieved of all pain and suffering from this affliction. We pray for your comforting hand to shield her from all thoughts of fear and bring her into your merciful safety. In the Holy Name of Jesus we pray....AMEN

H

heartofdavid

Once in a blue moon healing comes passively. God just heals.

But once we mature or reach a rediculous level of age where we SHOULD HAVE matured, it is more like a light bulb should light up concerning our role.
Mat 18:18.

Mat 18:19

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Oh,man this thing has got to go.

Now,in the name of my Lord and savior Jesus,whom i serve with my whole heart i command that filthy thing to release you. I call down all provision and power for my sister. Jesus throw that intruder out of her house. Let her enjoy your hand and provision.

Bless her,protect her,strengthen her,and let her walk in devine health.
Beat back the enemy from her LORD JESUS.

Get off her satan. Back off now.
I plead the blood over her.
I break every curse and spoken word over her.

Lord,let this day mark her Jordon. Her crossing to new life and freedom in you.

Help her Lord. Be her healer,be her testimony.

Dec 26, 2017
May the peace and love of Jesus rest on you and your loved ones now in the name of Jesus. May he lead you in wisdom and insight. May he protect you and yours from any attacks of the enemy. May your testimony be positive. Love in Christ.