[FONT=Liberation Serif, serif]Idon't know how most of the people are. I have no idea, since myexperience is very limited in time and scope. I have some clues fromme and these are the tips I got to understand my life.[/FONT]
[FONT=Liberation Serif, serif]Wecame into this world knowing nothing and the 1st thing we learned issatisfying our basic needs: Breathing and Feeding are commonlyacknowledged as our basic needs and, while in our mother's womb, wewere good at diving. Didn't we?[/FONT]
[FONT=Liberation Serif, serif]Thefirst lesson we were told was breathing. I don't remember the pushand, the lesson number two was I needed to be fed. Some how I knew itwas needed, because I was cherished when crying or pleasing whenhugged (if I were born this size, with this face, I know I wouldn'tbe fed). Will you? Ha! Ha![/FONT]
[FONT=Liberation Serif, serif]It'seasy to feed babies! They make new sounds and our emotions tenderlychange to give rather than taking. Let's say some won't be totallyhappy and, in secrecy, some adults or kids will lose attention andwill recent it, at certain degree. Let's say some mothers and fathersare happy for a new baby, but it has been seen sad stories like thatof Cain and Abel. Allowed be to say that dogs sometimes are moreconcerned to nurture their family that some of us “humans” (Thereare too many reasons: Factors related to theeconomy; thepresent state of the relationship and mindof the spouses or mates; theclimate of the season; thespace in each shelter / roof /country;etc.) [/FONT]
[FONT=Liberation Serif, serif]Natureteaches me better than human life. City people are somehow limited tolearn from it, but she keeps on telling you things. These two lastweeks I learned a lot from watching dogs in heat. I guess they have acouple of things in common with us and, when selecting mates (whichis a choice) they don't look at the wallet or the economy like us.Perhaps they don't look at “tenderness”, because the one thefemale dog receives is hypocrisy, and it is given to certain area ofher body, as long as she is willing to receive it from thedog she likes... (Here there is commonground in humans behavior).[/FONT]
[FONT=Liberation Serif, serif]Thedog she likes is strong, or good to discourage other's sexual drive.I've seen how they barked, bite and showed their teeth to keep thecompetence away. These too want their ride, same way any would liketo be seated on a horse, and I'm just describing dogs, humans ormonkeys like those who like “riding” a horse.[/FONT]
[FONT=Liberation Serif, serif]Thatintercourse is not love, it lacks that bond, and I have seen dogscared their babies better than me. They train them to grow up andprobably “love” one more than the others, because I had dogs andrabbits, and learnt from their “parental” behavior. [/FONT]
To be continued at: Mi lado UFF-mano: Rejection
[FONT=Liberation Serif, serif]Wecame into this world knowing nothing and the 1st thing we learned issatisfying our basic needs: Breathing and Feeding are commonlyacknowledged as our basic needs and, while in our mother's womb, wewere good at diving. Didn't we?[/FONT]
[FONT=Liberation Serif, serif]Thefirst lesson we were told was breathing. I don't remember the pushand, the lesson number two was I needed to be fed. Some how I knew itwas needed, because I was cherished when crying or pleasing whenhugged (if I were born this size, with this face, I know I wouldn'tbe fed). Will you? Ha! Ha![/FONT]
[FONT=Liberation Serif, serif]It'seasy to feed babies! They make new sounds and our emotions tenderlychange to give rather than taking. Let's say some won't be totallyhappy and, in secrecy, some adults or kids will lose attention andwill recent it, at certain degree. Let's say some mothers and fathersare happy for a new baby, but it has been seen sad stories like thatof Cain and Abel. Allowed be to say that dogs sometimes are moreconcerned to nurture their family that some of us “humans” (Thereare too many reasons: Factors related to theeconomy; thepresent state of the relationship and mindof the spouses or mates; theclimate of the season; thespace in each shelter / roof /country;etc.) [/FONT]
[FONT=Liberation Serif, serif]Natureteaches me better than human life. City people are somehow limited tolearn from it, but she keeps on telling you things. These two lastweeks I learned a lot from watching dogs in heat. I guess they have acouple of things in common with us and, when selecting mates (whichis a choice) they don't look at the wallet or the economy like us.Perhaps they don't look at “tenderness”, because the one thefemale dog receives is hypocrisy, and it is given to certain area ofher body, as long as she is willing to receive it from thedog she likes... (Here there is commonground in humans behavior).[/FONT]
[FONT=Liberation Serif, serif]Thedog she likes is strong, or good to discourage other's sexual drive.I've seen how they barked, bite and showed their teeth to keep thecompetence away. These too want their ride, same way any would liketo be seated on a horse, and I'm just describing dogs, humans ormonkeys like those who like “riding” a horse.[/FONT]
[FONT=Liberation Serif, serif]Thatintercourse is not love, it lacks that bond, and I have seen dogscared their babies better than me. They train them to grow up andprobably “love” one more than the others, because I had dogs andrabbits, and learnt from their “parental” behavior. [/FONT]
To be continued at: Mi lado UFF-mano: Rejection