I have always been single, so maybe I’m not in a position to answer this entire question. I think a person is better off not marrying someone they aren’t truly in love with. Marrying for no other reason than lust is a mistake, I think. It is better to master your lust than to marry for that reason.Can marriage be without any of these?
What brings about a relationship? Is it love or lust?
Both, true love for a lasting relationship i would guessWhat brings about a relationship? Is it love or lust?
Then again, the Bible says it's better to marry than to burnI have always been single, so maybe I’m not in a position to answer this entire question. I think a person is better off not marrying someone they aren’t truly in love with. Marrying for no other reason than lust is a mistake, I think. It is better to master your lust than to marry for that reason.
Can marriage be without any of these?
What brings about a relationship? Is it love or lust?
Good Q. 'It must be love' that brings about a good relationship. It seems that a good marriage can be without quiet many things. But one thing it can not be without is that both spouses are in the Lord.Can marriage be without any of these?
What brings about a relationship? Is it love or lust?
Well, ty for the heads up. I think still the op here was a pretty good and to the point Q.Yeah, I see this guy is making the rounds of the Forums............sigh................
http://christianchat.com/miscellaneous/110958-little-foxes.html
Can marriage be without any of these?
What brings about a relationship? Is it love or lust?