Relevant Truth on Dating

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mystdancer50

Senior Member
Feb 26, 2012
2,522
50
48
I just read this and had to share it!


Hah I just had a funny moment in prayer. I was talking to God and I said to Him, "I really want a girlfriend." Almost immediately I was reminded of 1 Samuel 8 and realized that I want a girlfriend like Israel wanted a king - "because everybody else has one and God isn't enough for us".
-Mikal Caober


So very, very true. :)