Remain virgin

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nel3
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

Nel3

Guest
For those of you who are virgins, remain virgin. I had sexual activities with guys and now I regret them all and feel ashame of myself. I live with a constant thinking that nobody will accept me. If my future spose tells me he doesnt want anything to do with me ill have to accept because of what i have done. I have felt into depression because I never thought this would happen to me.