It occurs to me, that many of us have been through intense trials. Well, I don't aim to make anyone go down memory lane into an abyss of depression, but I thought perhaps, if we at least stated that we had those trials, it might give hope to others, who can't yet admit them. Because, if we recall, sometimes we have shame (where it wasn't warranted), or guilt (when it wasn't our faults), and it hurt (yeah it sucked), and no one really wants to hear these things.... but you know... there are others out there, still dealing with things we overcame. And I figure since we overcame them (through God's good grace), we might be able to help them (by sharing our own trials). Maybe we don't go into great detail... as it can maybe make us all want to go on valium, lol. (and i dont think i ever took valium, but just saying)... but maybe we just put out a feeler to see if anyone needs us oldschool-life-of-hard-knockers... to share what we have been through during those trials. And maybe I don't get one response to this post... and that's more than okay... if no one needs a shoulder, then great that life has been so good to them. But I just want to be a person to say, that if you do need help, then I hope help is in this forum 