Rep POWER

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I saw magenta post that and my heart just melted and thought aww Magenta that's just not playing fair cuteness overload ♥♥♥

I know, right? I keep going back to stare at the gif... I can't stop...
 
The little star next to blog this post (bottom left) is giving somebody a rep....

Thanks Gandalf I never noticed that before.. I am sure a looked before. I wonder if there is a delay period for new comers who cannot give rep for a while..
 
This is slightly untrue. The more you RECEIVE reps, the more your rep powers increase.. :) Powers don't increase when you rep people..


The more people you rep, the more your rep power increases. It just means
you are measley with your reps. Lol
 
I was looking at the FAQs to see what it said about Reps, I can't find anything but
I just discovered you can rate threads! Ha ha
I've only been here 4 years and didn't know this. :D
 
I was looking at the FAQs to see what it said about Reps, I can't find anything but
I just discovered you can rate threads! Ha ha
I've only been here 4 years and didn't know this. :D

Wait you can rate threads? how?
 
You know I once received rep but wasn't good it was a really bad insult from a person I was debating with a long time ago
 
Wait you can rate threads? how?

There is a rate thread option at the top right of the first post on each page.
Its just under the count of the number of likes.
I know, I never noticed it either. ;)
 
There is a rate thread option at the top right of the first post on each page.
Its just under the count of the number of likes.
I know, I never noticed it either. ;)

eh well ima tech dummy so im not surprised I missed that, it took me two years to figure out how t post videos and pictures here lol
 
if someone who repped you leaves or gets banned does your rep stay the same?
I believe that your rep score stays the same . I have been on other boards an the score is not affected after folks were banned.
I suspect that the same goes for here .
Blessings
Bill