REPAIR OF ISSUE: ABLE TO SIGN IN AS NORMAL, BUT NOT ABLE TO GET INTO ANY ROOMS.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HopeNFaith

Jan 25, 2014
Hello everyone,

I thought I would repair the heading of my post. I am able to log into the site however, I am unable to get into any rooms. The remainder of what I wrote stays the same...I am able to write on here, able to read mail, etc. but not go into a chatroom.

Ugly thank you for replying to me. It isn't the flash player though.

I also have this question about what the page where you log in says. It says we need to update the application for windows. Does this have to do with the mobile app. As the page where we sign in says to update to an application (for windows) This has been tried and it really seems it has to do with the mobile application.

Kindly let me know Robo or anyone who knows about this change.

HopeNFaith

Off123123123

Apr 3, 2006
USA
Think after you jump. Hang in there. Improvements and fixes coming soon, my guess. :D

U

Ugly

Hello everyone,

I thought I would repair the heading of my post. I am able to log into the site however, I am unable to get into any rooms. The remainder of what I wrote stays the same...I am able to write on here, able to read mail, etc. but not go into a chatroom.

Ugly thank you for replying to me. It isn't the flash player though.

I also have this question about what the page where you log in says. It says we need to update the application for windows. Does this have to do with the mobile app. As the page where we sign in says to update to an application (for windows) This has been tried and it really seems it has to do with the mobile application.

Kindly let me know Robo or anyone who knows about this change.

HopeNFaith

Sounds like something on your end, possibly. At least the second half. I have never seen a message like that before. Perhaps try a different browser.

Lately I've seen various complaints about getting in the chats. A short time ago the site was being worked on, the servers I think, that may have caused some new issues.
I haven't entered chats in months, so I can't say. My Flash is outdated and i haven't bothered to update it. It's rather nice opening the site and not having the chat room blast me before I even log in.

Aug 13, 2013
People will beging to leave maybe if they cant ever get back in?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Holy carp! I just checked chat... or tried to... and in place of the usual menu was an offer to download the CC program for Windows!

Whyever would I want to install yet another proprietary program just to access chat? If we're still running on flash, why not just use the embedded chat client we have been using? If we're switching to HTML, why not use one of the perfectly good HTML embedded chat clients?