Repentance

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

MikkoAinasoja

Nov 19, 2014
Words of repentance from past, which would be vital to hear also today, from the peoples of the wolrd.

Howbeit thou art just in all that is come upon us; for thou hast dealt truly, but we have done wickedly; neither have our kings, our princes, our priests, nor our fathers, kept thy law, nor hearkened unto thy commandments and thy testimonies wherewith thou didst testify against them. (Nehemiah 9:33-34)

But is this kind of sound word too much to bear? Is there a room for repentace? or are the poples too much in love with this world, and it joys, so they won't bear to hear nothing but you 'are saved, eweryhing is good.'

Is there a thirst for Truth anymore in among of christians?

MikkoAinasoja

Nov 19, 2014
17. They say continually unto them that despise me, JHWH hath said, Ye shall have peace; and unto every one that walketh in the stubbornness of his own heart they say, No evil shall come upon you. (Jeremoiah 23)

Is this the path which todays churches has also taken? I'm afraid that it is. But maybe some of can be saved still. There is a massive shortfall for sound doctrine. Everything is a bout money, and goods, and fancy life. But we are called to follow Lord Jesus, and called to take our cross.

Jan 17, 2020
We've come all this way in 2000 years. People ready to give their lives in tribulation for Jesus to the "rapture".

MikkoAinasoja

Nov 19, 2014
Yes. Why do you ask?
Because I don't see it. I do see peoples rejoice, but not rejoice of truth. Thats why have to ask, and I will ask. I don't, I can't pretend that everything is good, if it's not.

Lightskin

Aug 16, 2019
Because I don't see it. I do see peoples rejoice, but not rejoice of truth. Thats why have to ask, and I will ask. I don't, I can't pretend that everything is good, if it's not.
What are people rejoicing?

MikkoAinasoja

Nov 19, 2014
What are people rejoicing?
Maybe not now. But you do know what I mean. In generally. They are rejoicing with this wolrd, and overlooking the God's word. This virus is the least of peoples problem, but it's the main problem for you.

How many peoples are dying every day without knowing God?

ForestGreenCook

Jul 8, 2018
Maybe not now. But you do know what I mean. In generally. They are rejoicing with this wolrd, and overlooking the God's word. This virus is the least of peoples problem, but it's the main problem for you.

No one can know God until God gives gives them a spiritual birth with the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

Lightskin

Aug 16, 2019

The virus is not a problem for me, merely an inconvenience. You’re right, many people don’t know God, but many people do. Rejoice with those of us who do.