You switched!! Even worse
I am assuming you are a Pentecostal?
charismatic? or just garden variety "evangelical"?
You switched!! Even worse
You switched!! Even worse
Zone has second hand knowledge, she's Lutheran.. I bet she's never read the Bible without the perspective that denom has taught her to have.. She's always in error..and will be, she knows nothing for herself.. just as bad as Mormon or jw... wise to herself and unteachable
I AM discussing RT. YOU'RE the one insulting ME. So you stop your silliness and continue the discussion.
Jesus told us who was culpable in killing Him. I posted the Bible verses that prove that.That is what we were discussing before you started with the silliness.
Zone has second hand knowledge, she's Lutheran.. I bet she's never read the Bible without the perspective that denom has taught her to have.. She's always in error..and will be, she knows nothing for herself.. just as bad as Mormon or jw... wise to herself and unteachable
that is a reportable offense should you desire..
I AM discussing RT. YOU'RE the one insulting ME. So you stop your silliness and continue the discussion.
Jesus told us who was culpable in killing Him. I posted the Bible verses that prove that.That is what we were discussing before you started with the silliness.
then what to do with this?
For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh. But he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that which is of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter; and his praise is not from men, but from God. (Rom 2:29-29)
please take your silliness elsewhere.
this thread is for serious discussion on replacement theology.
go your way or respect the op please
that is a reportable offense should you desire..
So did Jesus get it wrong? Was he mistaken when he said just a few chapters over.
Matthew 23:39
For I say to you, from now on you will not see Me until you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’”
That is the discussion you chimed in on.
I know many Lutherans, who do not hold to her belief. (my brother in law being one of them) And they would be astonished if they saw how she acts and treats people
You must have her number.. she wants to discuss with other diluted folks who think the same thing. In a way you are off topic if you have presented truth.. take it as a compliment
that is a reportable offense should you desire..
smh, I feel like I am back in high school.What happened to "because they too will know" ? They'll know ... but say, no thanks .. that's not for me ? And this, while Christ is reigning during His earthly Kingdom ?
I'd prefer to just put you on ignore....your attitude bites.
I'd prefer to just put you on ignore....your attitude bites.
what I'm getting at is: in your previous post you had ppl separated into two groups.
jews and gentiles, and you had both groups saved.
are they saved as a single group (the church)? or are there still two separate groups in your millennium?
actually your wrong, This is not a serious discussion. It died the moment you opened it up. People do not want to discuss this issue, they want to tell you what they believe, and if you disagree with them, Your condemned Told your not saved, teach a different gospel. or are called names.
I feel like i am back in high school.
I know many Lutherans, who do not hold to her belief. (my brother in law being one of them) And they would be astonished if they saw how she acts and treats people