I agree with what you said. Zionist Christians want a third world war because they think it will hasten the return of Christ. The global elites want the same to build their NWO on the ashes of the old.
It will fail.
I know you do not believe the same as me on Daniel 2 where it says about the feet of iron and clay and they will not cleave together, but I see this as saying they will try to bring the nations together but they will fail.
Hitler tried to do it, Napoleon tried, and still today they try to bring in the NWO, but there is always eventually a spanner in the works.
Plus I believe the Bible teaches that the Governments of man will all fall in the future.
I also see the three frogs in Revelation 19 that bring the whole world to war as the three major religions, Zionist Jews, apostate Christianity and Islam.
I know you do not agree with my interpretations but we both see where things are headed, and the dangers of dispensationalism thought