Replacement theology? Yes or No.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
You kind of have a weird way of arranging appointments and time slots, yet I know you say the same of me.
I have considered that Rev. 19 could have been fully played out in the first century, and white horse Jesus coming in judgement could have not been His final second coming to judge the whole world.
None the less both these interpretations would cut the sea and earth beasts out of the action in the final tribulation, and in that case they would both fall short of qualifying as a final one man "The Antichrist".
As to whether or not there will be one evil man ruling the world shortly before it ends, I can not use the Bible to prove either way.
I am guessing that you are expecting the "man of sin" to come during or after your pre-trib rapture, while I see him as a character of the past.

That's why I also referred to the Anti-Christ as he/them. It could be a beast system. Whoever it is will end up trying to declare himself/themselves as God, which is why they get cut off and thrown into the Lake of Fire after the 7 years are over. As for the rapture, I've seen people point out scripture for every scenario and any of them could be possible, but I can definitely see the pretribulation making sense. At the very least, I see true believers as being sealed like the 144,000 and not harmed by the judgements that God/Jesus throws out on the earth during his time of wrath, since the Bible says in 1 Thessalonians 5:9 that the elect were not appointed for wrath.
 
Beekeeper, like all the other prophecies, when history repeats itself it's on a much larger scale. It's why the last final Great Tribulation is the one that Matthew 24 describes as the worst that will EVER be. In case you haven't noticed, nations aren't done coming up against Jerusalem yet. It's building again. Israel is currently surrounded by Islamic nations in which some have sworn to wipe current Israel off of the face of the map. Do you not pay attention to the signs of His coming? The prophecy in the Bible crescendos, live birthing pains. If you can't see that, then no one will be able to help you anyway.
Don’t count on anyone’s understanding in prophecy, it’s omitted in most ministries to avoid confusion, conflict and self discrediting, it’s not even taught in most seminaries, even though prophecies account for more than one third of the holy writ. And you think about it, what really makes the Bible true and trustworthy, what makes any claim true and trustworthy - theories, rules or prophecies?
 
The first Christians were Jews.
Before the Church age began the disciples were all Jewish who were followers of Rabbi Jesus.

Funny thing was?
They later had to decide how to go about letting the Gentiles in.

Just to add this...

Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

1Jn 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Beekeeper
Just to add this...

Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

1Jn 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

There is no longer Jew nor Gentile.

Just the same?
The very first Christians began with Jewish stock.
 
The first Christians were Jews.
Before the Church age began the disciples were all Jewish who were followers of Rabbi Jesus.

Funny thing was?
They later had to decide how to go about letting the Gentiles in.

That is a good point.
That is also the reason why I think the "first fruits" in Christ are not chosen from future people.
They are risen from these first Jewish Christians, like perhaps the ones that "came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many" in Mathew 27:53, or even those who were marked with the seal of God before the destruction of Jerusalem.
I am referring to the 144,000 of course.
It is a bit like picking apples off a tree.
The first fruits ripen early and can be picked.
The other ones are still apples, not oats.
They are just not yet ripe.
 
That is a good point.
That is also the reason why I think the "first fruits" in Christ are not chosen from future people.
They are risen from these first Jewish Christians, like perhaps the ones that "came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many" in Mathew 27:53, or even those who were marked with the seal of God before the destruction of Jerusalem.
I am referring to the 144,000 of course.
It is a bit like picking apples off a tree.
The first fruits ripen early and can be picked.
The other ones are still apples, not oats.
They are just not yet ripe.

Where I grew up the first fruits from the pear tree fell to the gound.
Had to grab them up before the bees got to them.
 
That's why I also referred to the Anti-Christ as he/them. It could be a beast system. Whoever it is will end up trying to declare himself/themselves as God, which is why they get cut off and thrown into the Lake of Fire after the 7 years are over. As for the rapture, I've seen people point out scripture for every scenario and any of them could be possible, but I can definitely see the pretribulation making sense. At the very least, I see true believers as being sealed like the 144,000 and not harmed by the judgements that God/Jesus throws out on the earth during his time of wrath, since the Bible says in 1 Thessalonians 5:9 that the elect were not appointed for wrath.

1 Thessalonians 5:8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ

I am pretty sure that "wrath" here means damnation, as in the opposite of salvation.
We are not spared from trial and tribulation in this world, that's why we need to put on all that gear in v.8.

John 16:33 In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.