Replacement theology? Yes or No.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Churchgoer has consistently used anti-semitic language during these discussion and some of your comments have been borderline as well.

The doctrine of Dispensational Pre-Millennialism is proven in the Bible, you just continue to refuse to see it that way and it may have to be with your borderline anti-semitic views on Israel.

You need to go back and review the scripture that I posted at post #4,814 - #4,816.
Well one thing is for sure:
The futurist dispensationalists are not in the business of deceiving anybody.
We state our doctrine outright, without admixture nor compromise.
We are likewise not attempting to deny our Church affiliation or denomination.

Do I exaggerate when I say that the "others" are being far from transparent?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Revelation1v8
Churchgoer has consistently used anti-semitic language during these discussion and some of your comments have been borderline as well.

The doctrine of Dispensational Pre-Millennialism is proven in the Bible, you just continue to refuse to see it that way and it may have to be with your borderline anti-semitic views on Israel.

You need to go back and review the scripture that I posted at post #4,814 - #4,816.

Your posts #4,814-#4816 are too numerous for anyone to address in one post.
I would not know where to start addressing the errors of interpretation in a list that long.
People who are in disagreement about foundational approach to scripture need to go through points one by one if any meaningful discussion is to be had.

I think that you are confusing the idea of "antisemitism", which is a form of racism against persons, with attitude towards modern Israel.
If we were discussing any other Government I think that you would be able to distinguish the difference between people and the regime that they live under.
Modern Israel is not a person or race but a corporate entity.
I do not believe I have a reason or obligation to like it, and have not pretended that I do.
Many Jews are of like mind to myself in that.

Instead of comparing what we think about modern Israel I think we would do better to compare what we think Jesus stands for, and address the differences there.
 
Your posts #4,814-#4816 are too numerous for anyone to address in one post.
I would not know where to start addressing the errors of interpretation in a list that long.
People who are in disagreement about foundational approach to scripture need to go through points one by one if any meaningful discussion is to be had.

That's just an excuse. The scriptures and the points have been made REPEATEDLY here in this thread. People have been discussing them for more than 60 - 70 pages. In my opinion, there is no more "meaningful" discussion to be had.

--
 
  • Like
Reactions: cv5
I think that you are confusing the idea of "antisemitism", which is a form of racism against persons, with attitude towards modern Israel.
If we were discussing any other Government I think that you would be able to distinguish the difference between people and the regime that they live under.
Modern Israel is not a person or race but a corporate entity.
I do not believe I have a reason or obligation to like it, and have not pretended that I do.
Many Jews are of like mind to myself in that.

It's clear that you and Churchgoer are conspiracy theorists when it comes to Jews. Churchgoer himself considers Jews the ill of the entire world and has mentioned that Soros, Bibi, and Zelinsky are the equivalent of rapists, murderers, pedophiles, and robbers. He mentions that Israel worships Ba'al and the golden calf more than once or twice. Then there was the whole discussion about your parents having lived in Israel and how many people considered it Palestine and you've come close to defending Muslim terrorists because of your own negative views on Jews.

Now listen, I can understand why some feel that way, but that's not the way we're supposed to be viewing Israel. We should be looking at it as God's holy land, where He will redeem a remnant of His original people, and fulfill His promises to them in the land that He promised them, because that's what the Bible says. We need to set aside our negative views of Israel as a nation for the sake of God/Jesus if anything else based on what He told us. After all, God/Jesus will be willing to overlook it for the sake of their fathers too.

--
 
Instead of comparing what we think about modern Israel I think we would do better to compare what we think Jesus stands for, and address the differences there.

If you want to know what Jesus stands for, it's God. Jesus is God. In His preincarnate state, He was the one who made the promises to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. We have to remember that God/Jesus was the one who originally ordained some of their practices, whether we like them or not, or whether we see the purpose in them or not. Jesus fulfilled the law, but He didn't destroy it. Why? Because He expects the Jews to keep it and He's going to show them how to practice FAITHFULLY, like they used to before they just started going through the motions and not remembering what or why they were practicing what they did. That's why God/Jesus doesn't prefer rituals and sacraments. Too many people use them thinking they're being saved for performing them instead of performing them in the FAITHFUL manner that He expects.

--
 
It's clear that you and Churchgoer are conspiracy theorists when it comes to Jews. Churchgoer himself considers Jews the ill of the entire world and has mentioned that Soros, Bibi, and Zelinsky are the equivalent of rapists, murderers, pedophiles, and robbers. He mentions that Israel worships Ba'al and the golden calf more than once or twice. Then there was the whole discussion about your parents having lived in Israel and how many people considered it Palestine and you've come close to defending Muslim terrorists because of your own negative views on Jews.

Now listen, I can understand why some feel that way, but that's not the way we're supposed to be viewing Israel. We should be looking at it as God's holy land, where He will redeem a remnant of His original people, and fulfill His promises to them in the land that He promised them, because that's what the Bible says. We need to set aside our negative views of Israel as a nation for the sake of God/Jesus if anything else based on what He told us. After all, God/Jesus will be willing to overlook it for the sake of their fathers too.

--
Consider that the present irrefutable reality of the (Ezekiel 37 cough cough) existence of the obviously pre-gathered Nation Israel is a huuuge problem and dire "impediment" to the incessant denials of the CTs and RTs and preterists and amils.

They try to tip-toe around it, then do the soft-shoe, then a jig. But to no avail.

There they are, and they aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Or ever actually.

Who was it that staunchly opined that Israel will be soon be destroyed? Do I recall correctly that it was @WayneNSO ?

I thought that I heard applause in the background but I could be wrong... :sneaky:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Revelation1v8
Consider that the present irrefutable reality of the (Ezekiel 37 cough cough) existence of the obviously pre-gathered Nation Israel is a huuuge problem and dire "impediment" to the incessant denials of the CTs and RTs and preterists and amils.

They try to tip-toe around it, then do the soft-shoe, then a jig. But to no avail.

There they are, and they aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Or ever actually.

Who was it that staunchly opined that Israel will be soon be destroyed? Do I recall correctly that it was @WayneNSO ?

I thought that I heard applause in the background but I could be wrong... :sneaky:

Well, no doubt it's not over yet. The Bible tells us there's going to be a couple of more big wars started against them before He steps in to save the nation, the land, and a remnant of the people. The nation will be made desolate again before He restores it to show everyone that He IS the God of the Bible and that He will fulfill ALL of His promises.

--
 
Your posts #4,814-#4816 are too numerous for anyone to address in one post.
I would not know where to start addressing the errors of interpretation in a list that long.
People who are in disagreement about foundational approach to scripture need to go through points one by one if any meaningful discussion is to be had.

I think that you are confusing the idea of "antisemitism", which is a form of racism against persons, with attitude towards modern Israel.
If we were discussing any other Government I think that you would be able to distinguish the difference between people and the regime that they live under.
Modern Israel is not a person or race but a corporate entity.
I do not believe I have a reason or obligation to like it, and have not pretended that I do.
Many Jews are of like mind to myself in that.

Instead of comparing what we think about modern Israel I think we would do better to compare what we think Jesus stands for, and address the differences there.
You had best look out the window, check the time, and figure out which side of the tracks you’re standing on before the train hits you.