Based on research I just posted, you can blame Rome for creating amillennialism as a SYSTEM.
---
I am not an amill and amill is not a system it is a faulty interpretation.
Based on research I just posted, you can blame Rome for creating amillennialism as a SYSTEM.
---
I am not an amill and amill is not a system it is a faulty interpretation.
Ot shadowsIt does not make sense to "telescope" old testament tribes into the future.
There is no divide between the tribes of Judah and Ephraim anymore, nor do people know to which one they belong.
It is not possible to make reconciliation between tribes that no longer exist.
When you get to the next chapter (Ezekiel 38) there is a list of old Testament tribes involved:
MAGOG - Syria and southern Scythia, center of the Seleucid Empire (confirmed by Pliny, Josephus, and Grotius).
MESCHECH - Moschi, a Scythian tribe of North-Central Armenia; later called Cappadocians in the New Testament.
TUBAL - Thobelites, Scythians of eastern Armenia and northern Syria, later called Iberians in the New Testament.
PERSIA - A well-known nation that was located in today’s Iran.
ETHIOPIA - The African nation.
LIBYA - The northern African nation.
GOMER - A tribe of central Armenia, later called Galatians in the New Testament.
TOGARMAH - A tribe of southwestern Armenia, later called Phrygians in the New Testament.
SHEBA - Arabic tribe
DEDAN - Arabic tribe
TARSHISH - The northern Mediterranean coastal peoples stretching from Italy to Spain. Later, a seaport in Spain.
Some of these tribes continues into the early NT, and Persia Ethiopia and Libya have some sort of modern representation, but to "telescope" the whole lot into the future along with OT warfare, weapons and burying practices would be prophetic monkeying.
That does not mean it all has no relevance to the present and future, but relevance does not mean a repeat of the exact same thing.
“And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.”Thank you! I don't know why the postmilennialists insist the first seal is Jesus.... When it is Jesus opening the seals of judgment, is He unleashing Himself???
These people just have zero understanding about Bible prophecy and I can't understand why anyone would be a postmillennialist.
I am not an amill and amill is not a system it is a faulty interpretation.
There is no replacement covenant of God, in that the Jew is replaced by the Christian as the people of God. The Jew can also repent and be grafted in again to the holy Israel and nation of Jesus Christ.The preacher is Dr James Tour. He is a brilliant scientist, a fervent evangelist and knowledgeable about Israel's place in God's plan and purpose. It is quite long, but well worth hearing. Replacement people don't listen. You will have to change your minds if you do.
You wont see me posting for a while because I have concussion from reading "and historicism" lolYes, I am quite familiar with this information.
This is what it comes down to for me and I think it reasonable to view it this way.
Covenant theology, preterism, partial preterism and historicism, ( I will concede) are reasonable conclusions if one picks up the Bible and reads for oneself.
A person has to be taught dispensationalism (except for the ones who found a way to create it as a system) and it is a system completely based on clever eisegesis.
But isn't interesting to look atThis has turned into quite the history lesson.
It even pre-dates the reformation. When the Roman Church split between East and West - as in the Eastern Orthoodox and Roman Catholic West, the eastern pope would call the Western Pope the anti-ChristObviously, the idea that Protestants thought that the Pope is tied to the Anti-Christ has been circulating around a lot longer than even I thought.