I know. All I'm asking for is a verse and I keep getting the run aroundSo much speculation.
How sad.
I am only pointing out that All means all.So, I need you to explain in more detail how this works out and moves forward.
No you have solidly been shown verses.I know. All I'm asking for is a verse and I keep getting the run around
Your speculation against my verses.So much speculation.
How sad.
Just ignore rev 13.What I keep asking for is the verse that says there are no saints left on earth when Christ appears.
I know. All I'm asking for is a verse and I keep getting the run around
The jews are left. They are gathered in Rev 14.
Then, like you say, the sinners are left alone with their god.
Enter the wrath, the second half of the 7yr trib.
Your speculation against my verses.
Step up.
Let's go.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^Verses 7 , 8, and 16, are saying ALL ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH.
3 witnesses that ALL the earth take the mark.
Not believers.
They get martyred for refusing.
Are you a born again ethnic jew?I am only pointing out that All means all.
...as it is written.
IOW, Look at psalm 91.
The promise of our protection.
Look at all the born again believers that weren't protected by Psalm 91.( in the present)
Why?
Because Psalm 91 has 3 CONDITIONS.
3 conditions for those "passive" promises that are actually proactive promises.
So what i am saying is that there are reasons why we seem to see breakdowns or contradictions in Gods word.
The beast does demand that "all" receive the mark.I am only pointing out that All means all.
...as it is written.
IOW, Look at psalm 91.
The promise of our protection.
Look at all the born again believers that weren't protected by Psalm 91.( in the present)
Why?
Because Psalm 91 has 3 CONDITIONS.
3 conditions for those "passive" promises that are actually proactive promises.
So what i am saying is that there are reasons why we seem to see breakdowns or contradictions in Gods word.
Exactly, and it is "capped off" in Rev 14.Let me see if I get what you are saying. All Christians of any kind are gone off of the earth by mid-tribulation period? The ones still living who have all accepted the mark of the beast remain in Israel while the rest are then gathered together for God/Jesus to pour out His final wrath on them? That kind of makes sense considering how the last half of the tribulation is described and how men will wish they were dead but can't die.
I agree that Revelation 13 presents a global scope.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^
It says that.
That is simply what it says.
No way around it.
Such "valiant" efforts to "hope it away".
Let me see if I get what you are saying. All Christians of any kind are gone off of the earth by mid-tribulation period? The ones still living who have all accepted the mark of the beast remain in Israel while the rest are then gathered together for God/Jesus to pour out His final wrath on them? That kind of makes sense considering how the last half of the tribulation is described and how men will wish they were dead but can't die.
"When the Lamb opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour." (Revelation 8:1, ESV)
The new covenant is beyond ethnicity.Are you a born again ethnic jew?
Why do you say psalm 91 not apply to born again Christian?
Just wondering.
OT and NT applies to all the believers, no matter ethnicity.
You are one sick puppy.
The AC is Known to us believers at his arrival on the white horse.@Psalm1, I think you still need to work out the timing on this.
The Anti-Christ doesn't even make himself known until the mid-point of the Tribulation.
Martyrs will be happening throughout the entire Great Tribulation EXCEPT for the last hour or the silence that takes place in Heaven.
I think it unfolds more like this:
The "silence in heaven" is found in Revelation 8:1 and takes place at the opening of the seventh seal — the final seal on the scroll in God's hand:
Where it fits in the sequence:
Interpretations of its significance vary, but common views include:
- The first six seals (Revelation 6:1–8) each trigger a judgment on earth.
- The seventh seal (Revelation 8:1) opens with this half-hour silence — a sudden, dramatic pause after the loud worship of Revelation 7:9–17.
- During the silence, seven angels are given trumpets (v. 2), and another angel offers incense mixed with the prayers of the saints at the golden altar (vv. 3–4).
- The silence is then broken when the angel hurls the censer to earth, producing thunder, lightning, and an earthquake (v. 5) — launching the seven trumpet judgments (Revelation 8:6–11).
- Awe and reverence before the Judge of all the earth (cf. Habakkuk 2:20; Zechariah 2:13)
- The calm before the storm — a solemn pause before the trumpet plagues
- A judicial recess — God's heavenly court going quiet before pronouncing judgment
- The first half of the "hour of trial" (Revelation 3:10), with the seven last plagues (Revelation 16) as the second half
Study more.Paul in Romans 11 is not saying anything different from what Jesus already said.
He shows this was happening in his own day:
"Even so then, at this present time there is a remnant according to the election of grace." (Romans 11:5)
And he is speaking about his own kinsmen, not a distant future generation.
Beyond me how people just ignore the time stamps as though they are not there.
This probably will be a future, history book:
"How Rapture Theory Destroyed a Civilization"