Reports 750 killed defending ark of the covenant

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

rastai

Aug 15, 2020
Reports are trickling out and we this point it is quite unclear what has actually happened. Possibly this is the location of the actual ark. Is it possible the powers of the ark somehow lead to the carnage? Many have tried to take the ark over the centuries with one of the most recent being the Italian invasion preceding WWII where the Italian armies failed to secure the ark. I believe the ark is certainly somewhere in Ethiopia but possibly not at this location. Although the Christian people of this region have faith that this church is the actual resting place of the ark and they may have sacrificed their lives in defending the Maryam Tsiyon Church in Aksum and the ark. Please keep your prayers for the people of Aksum and an eye on this story.

https://www.persecution.org/2021/01/21/750-christians-die-defending-ark-covenant/

Billyd

May 8, 2014
I'm more inclined to believe that it is with God.

K

KT88

I don't think anyone independent has substantiated that the Ark is in Ethiopia. I think it's a legend.

S

Scribe

Rev 11:19
Then God's temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant. And there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake and a severe hailstorm.

rastai

Aug 15, 2020
50 million Ethiopian Christians have complete faith that the ark is there and to me that says a lot. There have been independent studies and there is ample evidence. Graham Hancock's book sign and the seal is a deep dive into the history, culture and archeology supporting the evidence.

S

Scribe

50 million Ethiopian Christians have complete faith that the ark is there and to me that says a lot. There have been independent studies and there is ample evidence. Graham Hancock's book sign and the seal is a deep dive into the history, culture and archeology supporting the evidence.
The Israelis have the best intelligence in the world. Especially when it comes to something dear to their religion, they would know. Trust me they have already seen everything they claim to be hiding, have pictures, samplings, DNA, and anything else. It's not there. That is good enough for me.

K

KT88

Rev 11:19
Then God's temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant. And there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake and a severe hailstorm.
It's possible it still exists. The ark on earth was probably according "to the pattern" of the one John saw in his visions?

Heb 8:5 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern showed to thee in the mount.

CS1

May 23, 2012
The Israelis have the best intelligence in the world. Especially when it comes to something dear to their religion, they would know. Trust me they have already seen everything they claim to be hiding, have pictures, samplings, DNA, and anything else. It's not there. That is good enough for me.
did not the Lord destroy the Ark?

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
I believe the Ark is in a cave twenty-something feet directly under where Jesus was crucified.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Reports are trickling out and we this point it is quite unclear what has actually happened. Possibly this is the location of the actual ark. Is it possible the powers of the ark somehow lead to the carnage? Many have tried to take the ark over the centuries with one of the most recent being the Italian invasion preceding WWII where the Italian armies failed to secure the ark. I believe the ark is certainly somewhere in Ethiopia but possibly not at this location. Although the Christian people of this region have faith that this church is the actual resting place of the ark and they may have sacrificed their lives in defending the Maryam Tsiyon Church in Aksum and the ark. Please keep your prayers for the people of Aksum and an eye on this story.

https://www.persecution.org/2021/01/21/750-christians-die-defending-ark-covenant/
To me it seems that the Ark is no longer relevant because Jesus is our mediator through faith and by the power of the Holy Spirit. Even if it was found intact it would be a sin to hold the created in reverence rather than the Creator. Just like the Holy Grail, the shroud of Turin or the Spear of destiny. I wouldn't be surprised if some antichrist manufactures a counterfeit AOC. Penn Jillette could probably do it.

BenjaminN

Oct 7, 2020
I believe the Ark is in a cave twenty-something feet directly under where Jesus was crucified.
Ron Wyatt who apparently discovered God's Ark of the Covenant, below the position where Christ Yeshua's were crucified at Golgotha, confirmed what you stated GaryA, here in this footage at 50m54s:

He also communicated, that after his discovery of God's Ark of the Covenant, it (which was very, very heavy) was probably removed by the Israeli authorities, to an unknown, undisclosed location, prior to his return to the cave where he discovered God's Ark of the Covenant.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Yes - that is how I learned of it - from watching a video presentation about Ron Wyatt and his discovery of the Ark.

K

KT88

Ron Wyatt who apparently discovered God's Ark of the Covenant, below the position where Christ Yeshua's were crucified at Golgotha, confirmed what you stated GaryA, here in this footage at 50m54s:

He also communicated, that after his discovery of God's Ark of the Covenant, it (which was very, very heavy) was probably removed by the Israeli authorities, to an unknown, undisclosed location, prior to his return to the cave where he discovered God's Ark of the Covenant.
Archaeologist Joe Zias of Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) has stated that "Ron Wyatt is neither an archaeologist nor has he ever carried out a legally licensed excavation in Israel or Jerusalem. In order to excavate one must have at least a BA in archaeology which he does not possess despite his claims to the contrary. ... [His claims] fall into the category of trash which one finds in tabloids such as the National Enquirer, Sun etc."[3]

rastai

Aug 15, 2020

Why would you believe a YouTube guy over 100s of years of tradition and history and the faith of 10s of millions. Sorry to say but I think this is what's called subconscious racism. Africans are like children with their fantasies? The ark is 99.9% chance in Ethiopia based on the evidence.

BenjaminN

Oct 7, 2020
Why would you believe a YouTube guy over 100s of years of tradition and history and the faith of 10s of millions. The ark is 99.9% chance in Ethiopia based on the evidence.
If a claim is made that God's Ark of the Covenant is in the Ethiopian Maryam Tsiyon Church in Aksum, it would be easily provable by Ladar imaging of the interior, from the outside, without being granted entry.

Sorry to say but I think this is what's called subconscious racism. Africans are like children with their fantasies?
Revelation 7 (New King James Version)
9After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands, 10and crying out with a loud voice, saying, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!”

Isaiah 66 (New King James Version)
18“For I know their works and their thoughts. It shall be that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come and see My glory.

Psalm 86 (New King James Version)
9All nations whom You have made
Shall come and worship before You, O Lord,
And shall glorify Your name.

BenjaminN

Oct 7, 2020
Archaeologist Joe Zias of Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) has stated that "Ron Wyatt is neither an archaeologist nor has he ever carried out a legally licensed excavation in Israel or Jerusalem. In order to excavate one must have at least a BA in archaeology which he does not possess despite his claims to the contrary. ... [His claims] fall into the category of trash which one finds in tabloids such as the National Enquirer, Sun etc."[3]
The knowledge produced by the life's work of God-fearing believers, with solid practical hand-on experience, can not be disregarded, just on the basis of them having no formal education, received from the not always God-fearing believing scientific academic establishment. King David did not have formal education, Moses had Egyptian formal education, but his divine guidance by God proved much more worth the while for God's chosen people, the Israelites, etc., etc. Christ Yeshua did not have formal education and took on the establishment, etc., etc.

I would not have trouble in referring to a fellow Christian believer like Ron Wyatt, who did not seek fame nor fortune, nor academic accolades, but who put his life's savings where God guided him, regardless of all the resistance he faced from the Egyptian, Saudi Arabian, and Israeli archaeology establishment. He was guided by God to find the real Red Sea crossing point and the real Mount Sanai.

Thanks to Ron Wyatt's life's work, funded by his own life savings, for the glory of God, and not for his fame nor fortune, the location of Noah's stranded Ark, was made known to mankind, by God's divine revelation to Ron Wyatt as one of God's believers:

Thanks to Ron Wyatt's life's work, funded by his own life savings, for the glory of God, and not for his fame nor fortune, the location of the Israelite's Red Sea crossing, was made known to mankind, by God's divine revelation to Ron Wyatt as one of God's believers: