Reports of Christians escaping the Elite/Illuminati

  • Thread starter Thread starter gmx0
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

gmx0

Guest
What do you think of people who have been rescued from or otherwise contacted and interacted with groups whom they claim to be the conspirators, ie Illuminati?

Of course, there are the share of notorious fakes, but there are some of those that are legitimate. The one named Svali (Svali Speaks | Sounding the Trumpet of Truth), and I've perused "review" websites, and many people who would otherwise reject the New Age interpretations of conspiracy (such as reptilians, energies, and whatnot) find what she says at least rings more true than other conspiracy theories. (She also praises Biblical Christianity as directly opposed to the activities she experienced.) She does claim that her mind has been messed around with, and might remember events out of sequence. She has converted to Christianity and is living in a hideout somewhere, according to the site.

Another one is Pastor Lindsey Williams (Lindsey Williams). I've tried to find a good debunking site for him, and all I have turned up is simply personal attack comments. Apparently, he is became a Baptist chaplain on one of the major oil digs in the Trans-Alaskan Pipeline, and sat through board meetings of elite oil magnates. Other than misinterpretation of what he actually said, his oil prediction, as far as I researched, have correlated with history.

What is similar between both stories they both had to say is that the conspiracy is more fragmented than is it actually unified. To use layman's terms, a nominal non-believer would see Christianity usually only as a universal Roman Catholic Church, but any Christian knows that there's many divisions, denominations, etc. within Christianity. They are reporting similar fragmentation and factions within the so-called New World Order (Svali leaning from the political side and Williams on the oil side). Also, both report that Biblical Christianity is the antithesis to the conspiracy.

So, I am convinced that there are at least these two are legitimate. I don't know of any others that seem to be.
 
Problem is that the Illuminati was destroyed by the Vatican in the 1700s, when they tried to destroy St. Peter's Basilica. Funny thing is that the Vatican found out about the plot, because the Illuminati tried to gain the support of the Free Masons. Free Masons told the Vatican, realizing that should there be fall out, they did not want to stand against the Vatican's anger.
 
Problem is that the Illuminati was destroyed by the Vatican in the 1700s, when they tried to destroy St. Peter's Basilica. Funny thing is that the Vatican found out about the plot, because the Illuminati tried to gain the support of the Free Masons. Free Masons told the Vatican, realizing that should there be fall out, they did not want to stand against the Vatican's anger.

I guess the Vatican is not much of a force now. I don't see the free Masons being scared of them.
 
I would no discount the Vatican's power. It is a sleeping giant, but I do not doubt the faith of the Catholic world, if it were asked to rise.
 
Problem is that the Illuminati was destroyed by the Vatican in the 1700s, when they tried to destroy St. Peter's Basilica. Funny thing is that the Vatican found out about the plot, because the Illuminati tried to gain the support of the Free Masons. Free Masons told the Vatican, realizing that should there be fall out, they did not want to stand against the Vatican's anger.
It's is actually pretty easy to rebuild a society. I've seen it done when a society dissolved and rebuilt itself just a year later. It's not a stretch to say that the Illuminati didn't rebuild itself, especially when letters written by the Founding Fathers, like George Washington, wrote of Illuminati activities in the United States during the Revolutionary War, apparently after they were destroyed. Weishaupt boasted he could rebuild themselves from scratch, as well.

George Washington's letter:
Mount Vernon, October 24, 1798.Revd Sir: I have your favor of the 17th. instant before me; and my only motive to trouble you with the receipt of this letter, is to explain, and correct a mistake which I perceive the hurry in which I am obliged, often, to write letters, have led you into.It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am.The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of seperation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a seperation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned.My occupations are such, that but little leisure is allowed me to read News Papers, or Books of any kind; the reading of letters, and preparing answers, absorb much of my time.


George-Washington-warns-of-the-Illuminati.gif


This is the letter., stored in the Library of Congress
​
 
Last edited:
Oh I do not deny there are those who still uphold the Doctrines of the Illuminati. I just do not believe the organization still exists. It was a group of militant athiests, and I believe people like Richard Dawkins have picked up their fallen banner, but I don't believe the society is alive, only its ideals. That's why we still have Neo-Nazis, its easy to destroy the evil organization, unfortunately, its almost impossible to destroy their ideals.
 
Well, I would consider, and others, the new group actual Illuminists and Illuminati, since their purpose is the same and consider themselves as heirs, especially since it's more of a religion and doctrine than a group centered on the group itself. The concept that if it's not the original group doesn't really pass muster, especially since churches run on the same principle. (If all churches were wiped out, would any church after that be called neo-churches or neo-Christianity, if they follow the same beliefs and system? I think not.)
 
The Illuminati have a network of off shoot organizations.The organization has only gotten larger.They only regrouped else where once Europe ousted them.Oh yea they are everywhere,and by the way all roads lead back to Rome.
 
Also, I would argue that Richard Dawkins is probably not an Illuminist. The Illuminati are Lucifereans, while they push for atheism for the outside world, they worship Lucifer, known by many names such as Mammon (ties in with the love of money verse and the rumors that the Illuminati is composed of the super rich) and also Molech (the owl in the Bohemian Grove).