B
Blazinbones
Guest
[video=youtube;LPC22XHc8tQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPC22XHc8tQ[/video]
This song has always had a special place in my heart. In my late teenage years, God's presence was near to me and I knew just how flawed I was. I knew where I wanted to find myself, in right fellowship with God. This song helped bridge the gap many times. I encourage you to give Michael W. Smith's song, 'Heart of Worship,' a listen tonight, before you head to worship tomorrow. - Timothy
This song has always had a special place in my heart. In my late teenage years, God's presence was near to me and I knew just how flawed I was. I knew where I wanted to find myself, in right fellowship with God. This song helped bridge the gap many times. I encourage you to give Michael W. Smith's song, 'Heart of Worship,' a listen tonight, before you head to worship tomorrow. - Timothy