B
Blazinbones
Guest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FuW20MYAK4
Even since I was a child, 'Shine Jesus Shine,' has been a favorite. I can recall sitting in church and hoping we would get to sing this song as part of our morning hymns. The song, from England's Graham Kendrick, is praise hymn proclaiming the power of the gospel light. From it's power to illuminate the heavens, to it's power to consume all kinds of darkness, the gospel is the light of men. This should be a constant anthem for God's people, seeking only that Jesus would always SHINE FOR ALL TO SEE.
Enjoy your night! - Timothy
READ MORE @ yhhs.wordpress.com
Even since I was a child, 'Shine Jesus Shine,' has been a favorite. I can recall sitting in church and hoping we would get to sing this song as part of our morning hymns. The song, from England's Graham Kendrick, is praise hymn proclaiming the power of the gospel light. From it's power to illuminate the heavens, to it's power to consume all kinds of darkness, the gospel is the light of men. This should be a constant anthem for God's people, seeking only that Jesus would always SHINE FOR ALL TO SEE.
Enjoy your night! - Timothy
READ MORE @ yhhs.wordpress.com