Reputation

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Sikandar

Banned
Feb 26, 2015
3
0
0
Stop trusting in man, who has but a breath in his nostrils. Of what account is he?
—Isaiah 2:22
 
My Prayer...

Almighty God, why you should love us so much, I can't comprehend. We have rejected you, spurned you, ignored you, blasphemed you, and sought to place you on the periphery of our lives. Yet time and again, you are there to hear our cries and save us from ourselves. Forgive me, Father, for not reverencing you more. Forgive me for not recognizing the greatness of Jesus and the utter humility it took for him to sacrifice himself for me. But Father, thank you! Thank you for being patient, sacrificial, and long-suffering. Thank you, in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
[h=3]My Prayer...[/h]Holy and awesome Father, I know that because my life is joined to you through Jesus, I will enjoy your presence forever. I love you for all you have done for me and the terrible price you paid to redeem me from my sins. I love you for creating me and having a plan for my life when no one else knew I was even conceived. Most of all, I love you for being God and choosing to be the kind of Father who wants his children to know and love him. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true — even in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.