Request for prayer in a challenging time

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Zachary24

Jul 26, 2017
I haven’t asked for prayer on here in some time because I’ve come to feel that while God can help me through things, I’ve been given the means to help myself.

At the same time, I’m struggling pretty badly right now. I’ve lost a lot of will to keep going and I’m still fairly young. Late 20s anyway.

I like to come to this thread to pray for you guys because I feel that we live in a reciprocal universe created by God and what we need will always find it’s way to us.

Right now the challenge is pretty overwhelming however and I can’t help finding myself lost in suicidal ideation.

I’ve also lost something important in the last week. Something that for me, is a means of serving God and fulfilling my purpose in the world. I’m really hoping to find it again.

Maybe you guys could say a prayer for me that I might find it as well as finding the strength to persevere in this time of difficulty.

God bless all of you

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
I haven’t asked for prayer on here in some time because I’ve come to feel that while God can help me through things, I’ve been given the means to help myself.

At the same time, I’m struggling pretty badly right now. I’ve lost a lot of will to keep going and I’m still fairly young. Late 20s anyway.

I like to come to this thread to pray for you guys because I feel that we live in a reciprocal universe created by God and what we need will always find it’s way to us.

Right now the challenge is pretty overwhelming however and I can’t help finding myself lost in suicidal ideation.

I’ve also lost something important in the last week. Something that for me, is a means of serving God and fulfilling my purpose in the world. I’m really hoping to find it again.

Maybe you guys could say a prayer for me that I might find it as well as finding the strength to persevere in this time of difficulty.

God bless all of you
praying

iTheophilus

Oct 28, 2021
Heavenly Father, Zachary has lost himself, but You know where he is and only You can restore unto him the joy of Your salvation and uphold him with Your Holy Spirit. He needs You. May Zachary seek You; may he not forget You now. …. we pray in the name of our Mediator, Your Son, Jesus Christ.
69A69516-642C-4A77-8D6C-B4EA42E7CDA3.jpeg

Zachary24

Jul 26, 2017
Heavenly Father, Zachary has lost himself, but You know where he is and only You can restore unto him the joy of Your salvation and uphold him with Your Holy Spirit. He needs You. May Zachary seek You; may he not forget You now. …. we pray in the name of our Mediator, Your Son, Jesus Christ.
View attachment 232827
Thank you. God bless you.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
R6480c71cf137f403fbc70e4d66155be9 - Copy.jpg
"I pray of God's 'presence' to be upon your life, and to know,
often in our worst times...God finds us, and we come to learn,
to accept things we can't change, but of His grace, we change the things we can."
'Amen'
'Praise God'

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019

God bless all of you
The struggle is real, I understand that completely. Praying for you 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Oct 10, 2021

God bless all of you
Your in my prayers hun. God bless.🙌🙏

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I will pray for God to provide what you have lost so you may be able to serve more effectively and fulfil your purpose. Keep in mind though that the work that God has started through you He is certainly able to complete.

Zachary24

Jul 26, 2017
I will pray for God to provide what you have lost so you may be able to serve more effectively and fulfil your purpose. Keep in mind though that the work that God has started through you He is certainly able to complete.
Thank you for your prayers and insight, tourist, it’s very much appreciated 🙏

Mar 8, 2021
Am I to understand that you have thought of committing suicide? That you have lost hope? I too went through that. Even thought of a way to do it. Asking for prayers , I feel, is definitely an extremely good start. Here are some other ways that helped me to have Hope and Faith again:
Pray daily And Don’t Give Up! He listens and answers don’t. Sometimes we just don’t hear Him, so we need to practice listening.
Find a church or Minister you can attend or listen to. I like to listen to some of Dr. Charles Stanley old sermons.
Read the Bible daily.
Join a support group( you can attend some virtually).
Have a designated support person. This would be someone you trust completely to help you in your time of need.
Meditate on Jesus and God.
Know the suicide hotline to call if you need to.
If possible, seek a Christian counsellor.
Hope this helps and I will also pray for you.

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
More of His grace to you..
- In the midst of challenges.
---
It seems that you need..the spiritual renewal/restoration.
Isaiah 40:31