Request Prayer & Support for Chennai Peace Assembly

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marcus2x2
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Marcus2x2

Guest
There is a Minister by the name of Pastor David Solomon who runs Peace Assembly Churches in city of Chennai, India. At present they are bringing souls to Christ, however there are a number of issues they are struggling to deal with. Many of the people they help are individuals who are near destitute or made destitute by natural disasters, particularly flooding. They very much need (of course) our prayers, but also financial assistance (to purchase a vehicle for the ministry as well as pay for repairs to damaged chruches), Tamil language Bibles, clothes for children and medicine.

If you are interested in helping/finding out more, I would encourage you to email Pastor Solomon directly at: [email protected]

Marcus.
 
There is a Minister by the name of Pastor David Solomon who runs Peace Assembly Churches in city of Chennai, India. At present they are bringing souls to Christ, however there are a number of issues they are struggling to deal with. Many of the people they help are individuals who are near destitute or made destitute by natural disasters, particularly flooding. They very much need (of course) our prayers, but also financial assistance (to purchase a vehicle for the ministry as well as pay for repairs to damaged chruches), Tamil language Bibles, clothes for children and medicine.

If you are interested in helping/finding out more, I would encourage you to email Pastor Solomon directly at: [email protected]

Marcus.


There is a great need over there. I donate a few hundred each month to Asia.
I did till the last few days. I just lost my job so I'm waiting to see how much my unemployment is.
I made a good income. If its what I've heard it should be, I'll still be able to live comfortably.

Since I have a lot of time on my hands, I'm thinking about starting a single parent ministry. I'll help
out by mowing, doing various things to take some of the pressure off a single parent. Most are
stressed out trying to keep everything together. The help I offer can help out and may open the door
to telling a few about Jesus.

Since I'm at a cross roads and starting over, I'm asking God if He will guide me toward a ministry of
some type.
 
Thank you pickles! And concerned guy: I'm very sorry to hear you've lost your job! Your idea for a ministry sounds like a good one!