Requesting prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jvb

Please pray that Jesus will give me another chance. I didn't recognize Him or his call. I have no where to turn.

P

popeye

Then you are in the right place. It is good to only have Jesus to turn to.

Sometimes we stray so far away,we seem to not be able to get back.

Well I can tell you there is a way back. He WILL TAKE YOU BACK. Talk to him. Tell him " Lord I can't seem to get back. Help me find my way back"

Pursue him.

W

wwjd_kilden

JVB why do you keep posting this every few weeks?

What was the chance you missed?
What are you actively doing to make it happen again?

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord forgive and bless Jvb, and you be glorified in Jvb's life. In Jesus name, Amen!

P

popeye

Bring him in Lord. Be his God. Arrest him like you did me. Seal him and establish him. Send Laborers across his path. Give him Devine appointments and give him courage to divorce this ole hurtful futile world and cry out to your awesome love and presence. Meet him in a mighty way and make him a true soldier in your kingdom. Give him a Holy Ghost church with good friendly loving believers.

Go for it friend and never look back.

You won't regret it

P

popeye

You have no life outside of Jesus. Jesus is the way. Jesus is the answer. Call out to him. He will meet you. Get out of that house and get into a church.

P

popeye

Come upon him Lord. Show him the right church.

P

popeye

Woooo hooooo.

It may not be too pretty. But we do somehow get ER done

J

Jvb

Because I cannot find my way, and He won't speak, just hoping your prayers will help me.

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
He does speak to you through the Bible through Christian friends through dreams you dream at night he hears your prayer. But. You can not just pray and wait you
Must also search for the answers. Guidance solitude and what ever else you seek. God will lead you to some answers. Some you just have to take a leap of faith and see what happens.

P

popeye

Because I cannot find my way, and He won't speak, just hoping your prayers will help me.
Press in. Tenacity. Know that he will meet you when your cup of repentance is full.

I had the same thing happen. When he did answer it completely disarmed me. He will meet you powerfully.

Press in

D

Depleted

So, you don't really want God, but want to be one of a very few who audibly hears God's voice so you can boast?

God speaks. He gave us an entire book of what he considered important to say. It's called the Bible. Read it! That's God speaking... and it is NOT "chance."

God is. God is in full control. Therefore there is no chance.

cate

Apr 26, 2009
The lord is a prayer away talk to Him i prayed you be refilled and refreshed in God praying for you

I

iveseenworse

let us draw close to God he has mercy and blessings for his children.

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
Jvb... Your Heavenly Father is with You always, as He will never leave you or forsake you. Its a matter of you taking the steps of faith each day & allowing yourself to Trust & Believe within your heart that Jesus is with you. I had heard a teaching a while back on trusting in the Lord, even when we still feel alone or going through tough times. One of the most important words I heard in this message was to speak "out loud" the words "Jesus I Trust You". So many things in life have come against me in recent years, but I will continue to say..Jesus I Trust You"! There's truly an inner peace that I cant explain, even when dealing with difficult things in life (storms of Life") trusting that all is well with my soul & the Lord leads the way & I can trust His leading. My prayer for you is simply to " Be Still" before the Lord & abide in Him. Simply being Still & abiding in Him is the best place in the world to be. Abiding is simply spending time with the Lord, by prayer, reading your bible, or just resting in His presence. You will discover that He has always been there for you. He's just waiting for you to Trust Him.... Psalms 46:10 Psalms Be still, and know that I am God. Psalms 62:5 Let all that I am wait quietly before God, for my hope is in him. Proverbs 3:5-Trust in the LORD with all your heart
And do not lean on your own understanding.
6In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He will make your paths straight