Resist him, standing firm, and he won't flee.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Liz01

yes, its incredible what some guys do : once a met a guy, he seemed to be normal and he added me as a friend, but after 2 days or so he started to asking me for a pic and when i told him no, he gave me 10 seconds to post a pic or was going to delete me, so i ignored him and he started to write 10.....9......8.....7 so i wonder who are these guys, where do they born or how do they become in this thing, i wonder if i find one on the street i would identify him...

Last edited by a moderator:

Liamson

Feb 3, 2010
Yes, it's quite unfortunate i do know where your comin from.

I hate when guys do that whole picture thing!
This is how an actual conversation went not long ago on here.

Guy: u should put up a pic where i can c ur face better

Me: No, i really shouldn't

Guy: Why u so rude I jus wanna c if ur cute

Me: (at this point im ignoring him)

Guy: u gona put up that pic?

Me: No, and were done talking now.

Guy: Hello u ther

Me: (still ignoring him)

Guy: pleazz put up pic

That continued on for a few minutes, him begging me to put up a different picture while i ignored him.That conversation still makes me shake my head, and not just because of the picture comment, but for a 28 year old man his grammer was like a 12 year old girl.

I get asked i don't know HOW many times, your 29 shouldn't you be married and have kids already???
This question makes me wanna reach through my computer and choke somebody.

I like talking with different people, male and female, thats why i go into the chat room. I like hearing about other people's mess, which is why i read and post in the forums. I'm not here to date anyone, or to try and find someone. Some guys can't seem to respect that and they try and demand all your attention. That doesn't sit well with me and i'm always quick to let them know that. After i have had a talk with whatever person is bothering me, i always get told how ''unchristian'' i am, and get called a slew of names in some cases.

Sometimes i don't even wanna come in here because i don't appreciate the 15 messages so and so has sent me in the past half an hour!

"I just want to see if you're cute" LOL, that has to be the worst line in the world.

The concept of demanding something over the internet seems..... retarded.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

The concept of demanding something over the internet seems..... retarded.

SO DOES THIS MEAN I HAVE TO STOP DEMANDING YOU GO OUT WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
I hate to be Mr Obvious here, but there seems to be a function in chat that a lot of people are hesitant to use because they don't want to be considered rude. In my opinion, rewarding someone's repetitive request to put up a pic will NEVER make them go away, it only encourages their bad behavior. Maybe I'm unusual, but I would rather someone let me know they don't want to PM than have them carry on a conversation they don't want to have and end up with them being annoyed.

Allow me to introduce you to a lady's best friend when it comes to annoying PM'ers, you will notice it highlighted in yellow. If someone persists in being a nuisance after you've asked them to leave you alone, report them.

Attachments

J

Jullianna

Ooo I've solved this with my, "I don't date CC people unless God sends me a burning Bush/writing on the wall, heads up" policy. :p

No burning bushes YET, and some chill online friends to talk too.
I adopted this policy this morning :) Seems prudent at this juncture (speaking of Bush :) )

I think I'll put a hat on when I post/chat too so no one mistakes all the hair for flames :D

1still_waters

I adopted this policy this morning :) Seems prudent at this juncture (speaking of Bush :) )

I think I'll put a hat on when I post/chat too so no one mistakes all the hair for flames :D
Hahaha the girl who was set on fire. Miss Katniss. :p

G

GreenNnice

It's good advice, stilledwater, I definitely have not been that kind of stalking person in my life that I know of but I am human and so, sure, human judgment, especially love-clouded judgement can take man down, and, if he's not careful, out :(

Ultimately,and, I may make less friends (more?) saying this, but, the Lord leads, and, it would hopefully be His will but IF I liked a girl and could NOT get her off my mind after whole situation was done wrong, even feeling I was following God to a tee and He was STILL asking me to do something, in faith , but of course .

I would , and, that said kept in mind, therefore, with He leading me, I hope and pray, WOULD do something MORE to see if her 'no' was still supposed to be second-asked, and , me trying to see her one last time to make certain my faith was in Him, even though seeing her might cause me a great feeling of loss.

Again, I have never been in that kind of situation, but could, the Lord leads.

I will follow Him and and I would not see going after a girl I liked that we had a connection but maybe I just blew it at end as not deserving of a second-chance try after praying and then trying again :)