Rest on what Jesus planned for you.
• “I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me. I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.” (Psalms 5.3,4).
It’s useless we try to defend ourselves. There are moments that we need to lay down and sleep. Nevertheless, if we don’t shirk our responsibility with Jesus, but stay where He planned for us, certainly He will hold us up even if our enemies round about us.
So, don’t allow that nothing hold you up of knowing Jesus better and helping the needy people.
Good afternoon in Christ Jesus.
• “I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me. I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.” (Psalms 5.3,4).
It’s useless we try to defend ourselves. There are moments that we need to lay down and sleep. Nevertheless, if we don’t shirk our responsibility with Jesus, but stay where He planned for us, certainly He will hold us up even if our enemies round about us.
So, don’t allow that nothing hold you up of knowing Jesus better and helping the needy people.
Good afternoon in Christ Jesus.