RESTORATION & RECONCILATION

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

StrongInJ

Oct 24, 2017
STANDING STRONG FOR MY FAMILY

I ask for prayers today. As this week I need to Answer to my husband divorce papers. I do not want a divorce and believe in gods word which marriage is forever. I would like to fix things and be a stronger family in God, but my husband is so negative that its his way or no way and the final answer for him is I give up. I am praying for strength this week, courage, wisdom and guidance as I stand for gods plan and I know God has an amazing future for me s long as I continue to follow and look for his guidance only

U

Ugly

This section may be more suited for discussions and advice. We have a Prayer Request forum with some wonderful prayer warriors. Since people visiting there are looking to pray for others it may be more beneficial. (=

Nov 3, 2017
My husband is divorcing me too Sister, It's painful, i do understand how you feel, let's just pray and trust God. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in God with all your heart and do not rely on your own understanding. In all your ways take notice of him and he will make your paths straight. You're in prayers Sister. You can make because God will rescue you. Mathew 7:7 Keep on asking and it will be given you, keep on seeking and you will find, keep on knocking and it will be opened to you. God bless you Sister. Lamentation 3:24-25 The Lord is all I have so in him I put all my hope. The Lord is good to everyone who trust in him.

IDEAtor

Aug 15, 2012
Lord, please intervene, protect, and provide. You know the heart, the thoughts, the actions, and the Future.
Help each woman going through this to put her trust in You. We all need You, Lord. But they married and they intend on seeing God work on their marriage. The devil wants to destroy, and men can harden hearts, as can women-- but You Are Faithful and True. Therefore, help each one to draw closer to you and praying for Your Will in the heart of each person. Help us not to pressure others, in place of the Holy Spirit. We can get it wrong. Yet, at the same time, make it clear to us that it is Holy Spirit nudging one way or another.-- and help us to commit to that nudge.

Lord, even if we don't want all the steps as you provide them, your way is best. And we trust in You.

Get the glory in their walk with you.
Lord, save the marriages; teach the the men to help and not to harm (action or inaction, words or neglect).
Increase their faith in You, no matter how the men choose.

In Jesus' name, amen.

Feb 22, 2017
The devil pushes, but the Good Shepherd leads. If you detect his actions are a form of manipulation then it may not be the time to decide. Those who wait upon the Lord will renew their strength. You want to have a peace about any decision you make.

"Father in Heaven, we bring this seemingly impossible situation before you asking for your wisdom to lead my friend here in this decision. You are a God who loves unconditionally, restores the broken, heals the wounded, and saves the lost. I pray for your intervention right now as she ponders what to do. Help her recognize your presence. Let her feel your guidance, and as she leans on you, I pray she will know without a doubt what your will is for her life. We pray in your all powerful and righteous name, Amen."

Nov 3, 2017
Amen. God bless everyone