Restoring a broken relationship, and a broken heart.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

chermz

Please pray for me and my ex boyfriend, Daryl. We had recently broken up and it was a sudden break up too, no one had expected it to happen. He feels that he is too stressed from his work and can't be committed in a relationship right now. Please pray that he will see that love can only bring you to greater heights, and not bring you down. We never had a huge fight, ever, and I try to be an understanding girlfriend. Somehow, his stress got the better of him and he decides to break up saying that "he has lost all feelings for me". I don't believe that he can lose his feelings so suddenly, he's just blinded by the stress.

Please pray for us to have communication so that we will be able to talk things out.
Please bring our hearts close together again, and fill his heart with love for me.

I'm afraid that I will lose my ex boyfriend for good. I'm holding on to the faith that God will be able to restore my relationship with him, because He is able to perform miracles. I've done everything I could have done within my reach, and now I leave it in the hands of God.

I do love him, and I believe that he's the One for me. He is a really great guy, the best even. We met through my best friend, who is his cousin, on my birthday. I believe that God had put him in my life for a reason, and also, for us to meet on that day. I believe that God will be able to heal my broken relationship with him, and bring him back to me. I have faith and trust in Him, as He is able to do miraculous things.

He is really the guy I want to see in the long run. Help pray for our reconciliation.
Thank you for your prayers.

W

Water1944

I'm so sorry, I know how hard this is. Hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs. I pray that you will be able to talk to Daryl and that you will be able to reconcile if that is what God wants for you both. I have prayed for God to comfort you and keep you strong. God's blessings on you both.

E

Elizabeth78

Praying for the restoration of your relationship. I know it hurts, try to focus on God. I hope it works out for you.

J

jb800m

dear father mend these broken hears and speak clearly to them both in the directsion they must seek

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you both and for all you ask and need in Jesus's name.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

A

April_flowers

Hi. I'm praying now.
I've prayed for angels to come to you and your boyfriend and protect, comfort and heal you. Heal your relationship. And for God to bless you.

sorry - i know its hard.

I

inloveandhopless

Praying for you and your relationship. May god bring love to it

K

kittycat7

Praying that the Lord will heal and restore your heart, and relationship in Jesus Name. I will extol the LORD at all times; his praise will always be on my lips.

S

Stewart

Please pray for me and my ex boyfriend, Daryl. We had recently broken up and it was a sudden break up too, no one had expected it to happen. He feels that he is too stressed from his work and can't be committed in a relationship right now. Please pray that he will see that love can only bring you to greater heights, and not bring you down. We never had a huge fight, ever, and I try to be an understanding girlfriend. Somehow, his stress got the better of him and he decides to break up saying that "he has lost all feelings for me". I don't believe that he can lose his feelings so suddenly, he's just blinded by the stress.

Please pray for us to have communication so that we will be able to talk things out.
Please bring our hearts close together again, and fill his heart with love for me.

I'm afraid that I will lose my ex boyfriend for good. I'm holding on to the faith that God will be able to restore my relationship with him, because He is able to perform miracles. I've done everything I could have done within my reach, and now I leave it in the hands of God.

I do love him, and I believe that he's the One for me. He is a really great guy, the best even. We met through my best friend, who is his cousin, on my birthday. I believe that God had put him in my life for a reason, and also, for us to meet on that day. I believe that God will be able to heal my broken relationship with him, and bring him back to me. I have faith and trust in Him, as He is able to do miraculous things.

He is really the guy I want to see in the long run. Help pray for our reconciliation.
Thank you for your prayers.

hi I just came across your prayer request.i know it was given a few years ago and it touched me and I felt the agony
Of your heat.How did things turn out in the end??