My wife and I are retired in the Philippines (Batangas).
We travel back to the USA for a few months each year then come back to the property we've built here.
We live in the deep provincial mountainous regions of Nasugbu, rather isolated.
I've re-dedicated my life to Jesus Christ last November (Saved 40 years ago).
I truly wish there were more Bible-based churches here, I am decidedly not Catholic and will never worship there.
I am lacking the base of a church here and seeking options.
We had a Bible study at our house a few months ago but it seemed less than it could have been, for lacking direction.
As it is, it seems I'm limited to absorbing His written Word and services through YouTube videos but lack any personal human interaction.
My wife is Saved and Christian but doesn't share the same level of conviction and doesn't want to talk about it.
Our two adult kids currently living here with us are not saved (Breaks my heart to the core).
Any suggestions regarding finding a church base?
We travel back to the USA for a few months each year then come back to the property we've built here.
We live in the deep provincial mountainous regions of Nasugbu, rather isolated.
I've re-dedicated my life to Jesus Christ last November (Saved 40 years ago).
I truly wish there were more Bible-based churches here, I am decidedly not Catholic and will never worship there.
I am lacking the base of a church here and seeking options.
We had a Bible study at our house a few months ago but it seemed less than it could have been, for lacking direction.
As it is, it seems I'm limited to absorbing His written Word and services through YouTube videos but lack any personal human interaction.
My wife is Saved and Christian but doesn't share the same level of conviction and doesn't want to talk about it.
Our two adult kids currently living here with us are not saved (Breaks my heart to the core).
Any suggestions regarding finding a church base?