Hello, thank you for accepting me into your community.
My brief spiritual history:
I grew up going to Catholic church every Sunday but then stopped because I got nothing from it.
Shortly afterward got involved in spiritualism, porn and drugs.
Then I got saved by the Blood of Jesus Christ my Savior and devoted all of my life to Him.
The world caught back up with me a couple years later and I back-slid, worse than before.
I spent several decades back within the darkness of spiritualism and porn.
Thoughts about returning to Christ were blunted by the (actual) demons I worshiped who told me these lies:
* I won't or can't stop the sin because it is too enjoyable
* My sin is too great for even Jesus Christ
* They claimed that I belong only to them
Last November 2025 I had a series of waking dreams for weeks imprinting the thought:
REPENT. TIME IS RUNNING OUT
The more I ignored them the harder was the impression:
REPENT. TIME IS RUNNING OUT
This was not a kind gesture or suggestion. It was ultimatum.
I hadn't opened my Bible for maybe 30 years so most had been forgotten.
I said "Ok Lord, if this is message from you then please direct my finger what to read".
I opened my old tattered KJV to JOB 12:16
"With him is strength and wisdom: the deceived and the deceiver are his."
I instantly realized the power reflected from those Words.
There couldn't have been a more perfectly appropriate scripture to read.
Decades of built-up scales fell from my eyes and my soul, I fell to my knees and wept.
I've been freed from the bonds of darkness as my eyes returned to Him.
I can't get enough of His Word ever since.
It is amazing how the Old Testament couples with the New Testament when carefully read with understanding.
Again, thank you.
My brief spiritual history:
I grew up going to Catholic church every Sunday but then stopped because I got nothing from it.
Shortly afterward got involved in spiritualism, porn and drugs.
Then I got saved by the Blood of Jesus Christ my Savior and devoted all of my life to Him.
The world caught back up with me a couple years later and I back-slid, worse than before.
I spent several decades back within the darkness of spiritualism and porn.
Thoughts about returning to Christ were blunted by the (actual) demons I worshiped who told me these lies:
* I won't or can't stop the sin because it is too enjoyable
* My sin is too great for even Jesus Christ
* They claimed that I belong only to them
Last November 2025 I had a series of waking dreams for weeks imprinting the thought:
REPENT. TIME IS RUNNING OUT
The more I ignored them the harder was the impression:
REPENT. TIME IS RUNNING OUT
This was not a kind gesture or suggestion. It was ultimatum.
I hadn't opened my Bible for maybe 30 years so most had been forgotten.
I said "Ok Lord, if this is message from you then please direct my finger what to read".
I opened my old tattered KJV to JOB 12:16
"With him is strength and wisdom: the deceived and the deceiver are his."
I instantly realized the power reflected from those Words.
There couldn't have been a more perfectly appropriate scripture to read.
Decades of built-up scales fell from my eyes and my soul, I fell to my knees and wept.
I've been freed from the bonds of darkness as my eyes returned to Him.
I can't get enough of His Word ever since.
It is amazing how the Old Testament couples with the New Testament when carefully read with understanding.
Again, thank you.