S
struggling_one
Guest
View attachment 78398
If there is a story to my life as christian, this would be it; The Story of the Prodigal Son. I was a almost a devout, faithful follower of Christ. I study the Bible nearly every day, pray, attend service, gave almost everything I had, and etc. Until I came to a point of life where I stumbled; I focused on my job. I was so focused on my job that I lost focus on God. The pressure of gaining a few more monetary gain was so distracting that I began to lost the fervency I once had.
I met a group of Christians which was known to be extreme and later notorious worldwide. I won't name them or the organization because I don't want to have anything to do with them. But their fervency influenced me. Yet my sins held me back. So according to their doctrine, I was cast out, and finally, excommunicated. During in a heat of moment, a slip of tongue cause me to cut off from God. One of greatest sin a man can do against God; deny God.
Oh how I regret that; just wanted to have nothing to do with them I forsake God. Even it was a slip of the tongue doesn't mean I didn't say or even mention it. It was a about a year ago but it was probably more but I still haven't forget what I had said and the regret I had felt. Remorse is the word.
I still desire God, I still want Him. I am still ridden with sin and guilt yet I will cry out to God, "Lord God, Save Me!!"
If there is a story to my life as christian, this would be it; The Story of the Prodigal Son. I was a almost a devout, faithful follower of Christ. I study the Bible nearly every day, pray, attend service, gave almost everything I had, and etc. Until I came to a point of life where I stumbled; I focused on my job. I was so focused on my job that I lost focus on God. The pressure of gaining a few more monetary gain was so distracting that I began to lost the fervency I once had.
I met a group of Christians which was known to be extreme and later notorious worldwide. I won't name them or the organization because I don't want to have anything to do with them. But their fervency influenced me. Yet my sins held me back. So according to their doctrine, I was cast out, and finally, excommunicated. During in a heat of moment, a slip of tongue cause me to cut off from God. One of greatest sin a man can do against God; deny God.
Oh how I regret that; just wanted to have nothing to do with them I forsake God. Even it was a slip of the tongue doesn't mean I didn't say or even mention it. It was a about a year ago but it was probably more but I still haven't forget what I had said and the regret I had felt. Remorse is the word.
I still desire God, I still want Him. I am still ridden with sin and guilt yet I will cry out to God, "Lord God, Save Me!!"