Returning Member!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 18, 2015
So much has changed since I was last on here! Introduce yourselves, share a meme, ask me questions! Looking for wholesome, fun, random and Godly conversations! :D

Attachments

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello VB, it's good to have you back with us. We have missed you. What have you been doing since we last saw you? Welcome back! :)

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
So much has changed since I was last on here! Introduce yourselves, share a meme, ask me questions! Looking for wholesome, fun, random and Godly conversations! :D
Well then, you certainly came back to the right place😄!

Blessed By God, go by BBG on here.

Good time to be back on here. See you about the threads.

TimothyGirl

Jul 19, 2019
Hey VictoryBelle and welcome (back)! I believe we've already "rubbed shoulders" in the Chat Thread :) Nice to meet you and looking forward to seeing you around some more.

You said to feel free to ask you questions... just wondering, what's the story behind VictoryBelle as a username? I like the ring to it 😉

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and welcome back to CC! Cute name and cute pictures:) Hope to see you around the Forums, God bless you!

Sep 18, 2015
Hey VictoryBelle and welcome (back)! I believe we've already "rubbed shoulders" in the Chat Thread :) Nice to meet you and looking forward to seeing you around some more.

You said to feel free to ask you questions... just wondering, what's the story behind VictoryBelle as a username? I like the ring to it 😉
Yes! We already have! Nice to meet you too and look forward to seeing you around more!

Absolutely! It's a mix of things. So here we go!!

My favorite Disney princess at the time was Belle
My name means Victory
My sister suggested since I liked Pokemon to play on that: Victreebell
Belle means Beautiful.
What do we have in Jesus? Victory!

So we a "Beautiful Victory" - AKA: VictoryBelle!

Sep 18, 2015
Hello VB, it's good to have you back with us. We have missed you. What have you been doing since we last saw you? Welcome back! :)
Hi Isny! Been working, then surviving a pandemic (notice: survived! LOL), got closer to God and loving it, got a new job and really been getting into photography! Currently learning about forgiveness. lol!

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
Welcom back to cc, may bless you and keep you,

forever and ever amen

Sep 18, 2015
Hi
I was just wondering... what made you come back?
Mainly there is a lack of intentional communication in my community. People are either too busy, have other priorities that don’t involve you or your only invites to be involved if it’s volunteer/group work/projects.

And I missed the community here. Writing to people who actually want to talk/write back. That’s why we’re all here, looking to connect/communciate with others!

MatthewWestfieldUK

May 13, 2021
Mainly there is a lack of intentional communication in my community. People are either too busy, have other priorities that don’t involve you or your only invites to be involved if it’s volunteer/group work/projects.

And I missed the community here. Writing to people who actually want to talk/write back. That’s why we’re all here, looking to connect/communciate with others!
I found that the guys at my church have income levels that mean their social and hobbies are just too expensive for me. They talk about money a lot. The spirit of changing society to be fairer is not so strong. Here even the challenges to my posts have felt genuine and gave me growth