Returning to do the Lord's Work

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 19, 2020
Greetings in the name of Yeshua everyone!

I'm a late teen girl who was on a perpetual hiatus from this site as I dealt with some grieving. I was, and still am, struggling emotionally, but the Lord is good, and I aim to glory and become more edified in my personal afflictions and internal struggles as Paul has. I mess up at it sometimes, but I want to become better, and I know it is worth it in the end. I have returned to do what comforts me the most, which is helping and comforting people in the Spirit according to the Lord's will, which I believe is one of my major purposes in life.

Here's some of my general interests for those who are interested: In-depth Bible and apologetics studying, analyzing wholesome fiction books, story/character/world-building, sailing or really anything ocean-related, studying history (especially from olden times like the Medieval and Victorian periods), astronomy, music (I'm currently attempting to become a budding composer), singing, poetry and poetical prose, humming birds, observing healthy lifestyles, and following God's way over man.

Feel free to message me about prayer requests, fellowship in God's Word, or if you just need a shoulder to cry on for awhile. Note that there may be some delay in my responses at times as I carry out things in my life, but be assured that I haven't forgotten.

I am also doing a large-scale project of writing an informal comprehensive commentary on the entire Bible, which I am calling "The Servant's Commentary". If anyone has any interest in seeing a sample of this, please let me know, and I can find a way to send it to you.

Thank you for reading.
May you all be pleasing in the Lord's sight, and be filled with His Shalom.

~ Puresong ♪

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020

I'm a late teen girl who was on a perpetual hiatus from this site as I dealt with some grieving. I was, and still am, struggling emotionally, but the Lord is good, and I aim to glory and become more edified in my personal afflictions and internal struggles as Paul has. I mess up at it sometimes, but I want to become better, and I know it is worth it in the end. I have returned to do what comforts me the most, which is helping and comforting people in the Spirit according to the Lord's will, which I believe is one of my major purposes in life.

Here's some of my general interests for those who are interested: In-depth Bible and apologetics studying, analyzing wholesome fiction books, story/character/world-building, sailing or really anything ocean-related, studying history (especially from olden times like the Medieval and Victorian periods), astronomy, music (I'm currently attempting to become a budding composer), singing, poetry and poetical prose, humming birds, observing healthy lifestyles, and following God's way over man.

Feel free to message me about prayer requests, fellowship in God's Word, or if you just need a shoulder to cry on for awhile. Note that there may be some delay in my responses at times as I carry out things in my life, but be assured that I haven't forgotten.

I am also doing a large-scale project of writing an informal comprehensive commentary on the entire Bible, which I am calling "The Servant's Commentary". If anyone has any interest in seeing a sample of this, please let me know, and I can find a way to send it to you.

Thank you for reading.

~ Puresong ♪
May the Lord bless your undertaking. And continue to comfort you in your grief. Sometimes it takes years to deal with things fully.
You may not know for being away for awhile but people can't send you a private message unless they have a paid account now. Bless you though for your open heart.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Glad you are back Puresong, and I pray you will be blest when you visit here, in Jesus Name Amen:).

AndyMaleh

Jun 26, 2020
Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Thank you for reading.

~ Puresong ♪
I think it would be inappropriate to cry on your shoulder as I am an old man and I am not your husband, but I appreciate everything else you said and pray that the Lord continues to protect you and offer you relief from your grief.

Godspeed.

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020
I pray God will touch your soul and mind Sister, and give you peace and joy in Him. Stay strong in your faith, and it is so wonderful to hear a young person desire to "serve others."

Jan 19, 2020
I appreciate the warm welcome everyone! ^-^

May the Lord bless your undertaking. And continue to comfort you in your grief. Sometimes it takes years to deal with things fully.
You may not know for being away for awhile but people can't send you a private message unless they have a paid account now. Bless you though for your open heart.
Thank you very much for that information. When I had left before, I remembered there was something about the PMs that was like that. I'm planning on possibly getting get a paid account so I can message people who request to message privately.

Helllo! Do girls really like cats alot? If so, why?
I love cats; they're beautiful and rather funny little creatures. I may be a little biased though, since I've grown up with cats my entire life.

Mar 25, 2020

Thank you for reading.

~ Puresong ♪
Good to hear about you and welcome back :)

oyster67

May 24, 2014

Thank you for reading.

~ Puresong ♪
Welcome back, sister Puresong!:). What a wonderful testimony and profile page! I will pray the Lord comfort you and give you deep peace in whatever your situation. His ways can be mysterious to our little minds, but He knows what will make us grow. Just trust Him and know that He loves you so very much and so do we. God bless you, dear.