Revelation 13.13

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
I just been going over again this verse, and I have been thinking on it, and am wondering if others here may of been thinking the same thing, but could the description given be related to HAARP? In case people don't know, HAARP stands for High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program

If many here don't know of HAARP have a read up on it.

Nebuchadnezzer

Feb 8, 2019
I just been going over again this verse, and I have been thinking on it, and am wondering if others here may of been thinking the same thing, but could the description given be related to HAARP? In case people don't know, HAARP stands for High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program

Rev 13:13
It performs great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people,
---------------------
The Roman Catholic Church authenticates many great signs and miracles.
Rev 13:13
was fulfilled by the "Miracle of the Sun".

"Eyewitnesses to the miracle said that the sun danced in the sky, the colour of the whole landscape changed successively, and the sun seemed to come down towards them, so that many of the crowd thought it was the end of the world. It was also seen at a distance by various people, undercutting the idea that it was simply a collective hallucination."
https://catholicherald.co.uk/issues...-the-miracle-of-the-sun-dazzled-the-sceptics/

Jun 10, 2019

0%, it is a conspiracy, HAARP was about sending radio frequencies into the ionosphere which is hard to study but the program was scrubbed.

short understanding of the program

The goal of the program is to understand the physics of the ionosphere, which is constantly responding to influences from the sun. Solar flares can send solar particles racing toward Earth, occasionally disrupting communications and the electrical grid. If scientists could better understand what happens in the ionosphere, they might be able to mitigate some of these problems.

https://www.nbcnews.com/science/wei...ries-abound-u-s-military-closes-haarp-n112576

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015

Hello Alertandawake!

How could an Ionospheric Research Instrument have anything to do with the second beast (false prophet) and the mark of the beast? What are you suggesting?

Alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
The reason I ask this, is because how was the passage concerned understood in the greek? Because when I looked on studybible.info, i checked the greek word for fire, G4442 pur, and seeing on studybible.info, there is also another word listed, lightening. Have a look at the greek word G4442.

The question then I ask, how was the verse originally understood? Not how the KJV translators understood but how the writings were understood in the language it was originally written in.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
The reason I ask this, is because how was the passage concerned understood in the greek? Because when I looked on studybible.info, i checked the greek word for fire, G4442 pur, and seeing on studybible.info, there is also another word listed, lightening. Have a look at the greek word G4442.

The question then I ask, how was the verse originally understood? Not how the KJV translators understood but how the writings were understood in the language it was originally written in.
Good day!

"And the second beast performed great signs to cause even fire from heaven to come down to earth in the presence of the people."

The fire that the false prophet will cause to come down from heaven, I believe will be literal fire. This will be apart of the miracles, signs and wonders that he will perform on behalf of the first beast for the purpose of deceiving the inhabitants of the earth. Fire is sometimes used figuratively, but seeing that it is called down for the purpose of deception, then I interpret it as referring to real fire. I believe that this will be done supernaturally through Satan and not through science.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
https://biblehub.com/interlinear/revelation/13.htm In "verse 3" the head is seen in the vision as having it's deadly wound "healed" so in the vision it I think it is speaking of how and by whom it would be healed (two horned beast Rev.13:11-18) and so Rev. 13:11-18 is the description of the wound being healed.

Because of this head being healed God will come in his wrath and the earth will be destroyed by fire. The two horned beast by these signs deceives those dwelling on the earth and causes them to "worship" the image so they believe they are worshiping God and that the "fire" that is cast down by it(beast) are the fire that is spoken of in 2 Peter 3:7 https://biblehub.com/2_peter/3-7.htm that is the two horned beast mimics what we know God will do to deceive us.

Feb 28, 2016
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Look at the things that Scripture says the devil,Satan,beast ect. will do and compare it with the things the Scriptures say will be done at the second coming. Satan mimics the things that you expect will go on at the second coming by the Lord. Jesus writes a name in your forehead,,the beast writes a name in your forehead....

Feb 28, 2016
as you already know, satan is the great 'counterfeiter', so, it's up to US to DISCERN the 'image' from the 'REAL'...
God gives His discernment to those who are Faithful'...

satan has NO power over me, although I can 'relinquish my power in Christ by denying Him at any time I CHOOSE -
I, WE, hub and I, choose NOT to, therefore, the original statement is valid, satan has NO POWER OVER ME/US...

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Great, remember this that God will establish an millennial kingdom on this earth but not only that remember that Satan will also and say it's the real one and many will be deceived by it and say it is of God and that it's king is God when it is not. Read Revelation 13 it's what it's about.

Nebuchadnezzer

Feb 8, 2019
Good day!

"And the second beast performed great signs to cause even fire from heaven to come down to earth in the presence of the people."

The fire that the false prophet will cause to come down from heaven, I believe will be literal fire. This will be apart of the miracles, signs and wonders that he will perform on behalf of the first beast for the purpose of deceiving the inhabitants of the earth. Fire is sometimes used figuratively, but seeing that it is called down for the purpose of deception, then I interpret it as referring to real fire. I believe that this will be done supernaturally through Satan and not through science.
Is the pope a/the false prophet?

The pope (Pius XII) declared that he had seen the "miracle of the sun".
https://churchpop.com/2017/01/13/th...un-that-confirmed-pius-xiis-new-marian-dogma/

"Pius XII's note says that he saw the miracle in the year he was to proclaim the dogma of the Assumption, 1950, while he walked in the Vatican Gardens."
https://www.thebostonpilot.com/article.asp?ID=180034

"Pope Pius XII approved the "Fatima apparitions" in 1940. Four times during the week that he declared the dogma of the Assumption of Mary (33 years after the actual event said to have occurred in Fatima), Pope Pius XII claimed to have witnessed the same "Miracle of the Sun". At 4:00 pm on 30 October 1950, during a walk in the Vatican gardens, he arrived at the statue of Our Lady of Lourdes and began to see the miracle. He described himself in his handwritten notes as "awestruck." He saw the same miracle on 31 October, again on 1 November (the date of the definition of the dogma) and then again on 8 November."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_the_Sun

Here are two accounts of the Miracle of the Sun which happened in 1917:

"The sun, at one moment surrounded with scarlet flame, at another aureoled in yellow and deep purple, seemed to be in an exceedingly swift and whirling movement, at times appearing to be loosened from the sky and to be approaching the earth, strongly radiating heat."―Dr. Domingos Pinto Coelho, writing for the Catholic newspaper Ordem.

"I feel incapable of describing what I saw. I looked fixedly at the sun, which seemed pale and did not hurt my eyes. Looking like a ball of snow, revolving on itself, it suddenly seemed to come down in a zig-zag, menacing the earth. Terrified, I ran and hid myself among the people, who were weeping and expecting the end of the world at any moment."—Rev. Joaquim Lourenço, describing his boyhood experience in Alburitel, eighteen kilometers from Fátima.

CONCLUSION:
The false prophet (Pope Pius XII ) has taken ownership and authority over the "Miracle of the Sun" that brought the sun (fire) down upon the earth in the presence of the people; fulfilling Rev 13:13.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
Is the pope a/the false prophet?

The pope (Pius XII) declared that he had seen the "miracle of the sun".
https://churchpop.com/2017/01/13/th...un-that-confirmed-pius-xiis-new-marian-dogma/
Greetings Nebuchadnezzar!

Yes, I personally believe that one of the future popes will play the part of the false prophet. I believe that he will be the one who will be performing those miracles, signs and wonders in view of all the inhabitants of the earth for the purpose of deceiving them into believing that the first beast is God. Since the pope is the head of Roman Catholicism and there is over 1.2 billion devout Catholics, what do you think will happen when one of those popes begins to perform those supernatural signs?

The reason I believe this is because of the woman who rides the beast, with the seven heads of the beast symbolically representing seven hills/mountains upon which the woman sits. Rome was literally built on and is famous for her seven hills/mountains. In addition, the angel told John, "the woman you saw is that great city that rules over the kings of the earth." At the time that John was receiving that information, Rome was ruling over the kings of the earth. Scripture also states that the woman is dressed in purple and scarlet, which are the exact colors worn by the bishops and cardinals. As can be seen, all of the scriptural clues are pointing to Rome. John would not have known what this information meant, because the false religious system of Roman Catholicism did not exist during his time. However, from all that is written, we can see who the woman is.

Since all of the clues are pointing to Rome, this then is why I have concluded that one of the future popes is going to play the part of the false prophet. And since he will be the side-kick of the first beast, whatever he orders, the people will obey and that because of those miraculous signs that he will be performing.

"Pius XII's note says that he saw the miracle in the year he was to proclaim the dogma of the Assumption, 1950, while he walked in the Vatican Gardens."
https://www.thebostonpilot.com/article.asp?ID=180034

"Pope Pius XII approved the "Fatima apparitions" in 1940. Four times during the week that he declared the dogma of the Assumption of Mary (33 years after the actual event said to have occurred in Fatima), Pope Pius XII claimed to have witnessed the same "Miracle of the Sun". At 4:00 pm on 30 October 1950, during a walk in the Vatican gardens, he arrived at the statue of Our Lady of Lourdes and began to see the miracle. He described himself in his handwritten notes as "awestruck." He saw the same miracle on 31 October, again on 1 November (the date of the definition of the dogma) and then again on 8 November."

Here are two accounts of the Miracle of the Sun which happened in 1917:

"The sun, at one moment surrounded with scarlet flame, at another aureoled in yellow and deep purple, seemed to be in an exceedingly swift and whirling movement, at times appearing to be loosened from the sky and to be approaching the earth, strongly radiating heat."―Dr. Domingos Pinto Coelho, writing for the Catholic newspaper Ordem.

"I feel incapable of describing what I saw. I looked fixedly at the sun, which seemed pale and did not hurt my eyes. Looking like a ball of snow, revolving on itself, it suddenly seemed to come down in a zig-zag, menacing the earth. Terrified, I ran and hid myself among the people, who were weeping and expecting the end of the world at any moment."—Rev. Joaquim Lourenço, describing his boyhood experience in Alburitel, eighteen kilometers from Fátima.

CONCLUSION:
The false prophet (Pope Pius XII ) has taken ownership and authority over the "Miracle of the Sun" that brought the sun (fire) down upon the earth in the presence of the people; fulfilling Rev 13:13.
The false prophet will be a literal individual who is yet future, ruling with the antichrist. Therefore, it could not be Pius XII, because he's dead and gone. The event when false prophet calls fire down from heaven in the sight of the inhabitants, will be a literal, future event and will be apart of those miraculous signs that he will perform. Furthermore, these signs will be why the inhabitants of the earth will be deceived. Revelation 13:13 has to be fulfilled.

In further support of this, in Revelation 1:19, John was told to write:

What you have seen = Everything written from Revelation 1:1 thru 1:19

What is now = Represented by the letters to the seven churches and also represents the entire church period

What will take place later = What will take place after the "what is now," i.e. what takes place after the church period

That said, we are still in the "what is now" part of what John was told to write. Once the Lord appears and gathers up the church, then the "what will take place later" will begin, which the most part is the time of God's wrath, the Day of the Lord. This change is marked by when the Lord says, "come up here and I will show you what must take place after this."

Since the false prophet and the antichrist are not revealed until after the "what is now," i.e. the church period, then Pius XII does not fit the criteria of being the false prophet. Believers in Christ will never see the antichrist, nor the false prophet, as we will be caught up with the Lord prior to their being revealed.

We also know this to be true, because both the beast and the false prophet are captured and thrown alive into the lake of fire when the Lord returns to the earth to end the age, which is another reason why Pius XII does not fit the criteria.

Nebuchadnezzer

Feb 8, 2019
Greetings Nebuchadnezzar!

Yes, I personally believe that one of the future popes will play the part of the false prophet. Since the pope is the head of Roman Catholicism and there is over 1.2 billion devout Catholics, what do you think will happen when one of those popes begins to perform those supernatural signs?
This already happens!!!!!

The catholic church has many, many supernatural signs (miracles) that it investigates, confirms and holds authority over.

How does the catholic church decide miracles?

ANSWER: It’s a multistep process including an investigation by a specially designated Vatican office culminating in a final decision by the pope himself.
https://foreignpolicy.com/2011/01/15/how-does-the-vatican-decide-whats-a-miracle/

IN OTHER WORDS: The pope is the one who decides and thereby makes the miracles!!!!

The pope is the one who decides which events are miracles. The pope is the one who authenticates which events are miracles. It is the pope who has the "authority" to declare miracles.

There are so many miracles that are of the Roman Catholic Church.

The most amazing false miracle of all is the "Miracle of the Sun" (which was witnessed by 30,000 to 100,000 people). But there are many other intriguing false miracles like the miracles of transubstantiation that deceive many:

In the city of Lanciano, Italy, around A.D. 700, a Basilian monk-priest was assigned to celebrate the Eucharistic sacrifice in the Latin Rite in the small Church of St.Legontian. Usually celebrating in the Greek Rite and using leavened bread and having been taught that unleavened bread was invalid matter for the Holy Sacrifice he was disturbed to be constrained to use unleavened bread and had trouble believing that the miracle of transubstantiation would take place with unleavened bread. During the Mass, when he said the words of consecration, he saw the bread change into live flesh and the wine change into live blood, which coagulated into five globules, irregular and differing in shape and size. Various ecclesiastical investigations have been conducted upon the miracle, and the evidence of the miracle remains in Lanciano to this day. In 1970-71, Professors from the University of Siena conducted a scientific investigation into the miracle. They concluded that the flesh and blood are human flesh and blood. The Flesh is a heart complete in its essential structure. The Flesh and the Blood have the same blood type, AB, which is also the same blood type found on the Shroud of Turin and all other Eucharistic Miracles. The Host-Flesh, which is the same size as the large Host used today in the Latin Church, is fibrous and light brown in color, and becomes rose-colored when lighted from the back. The Blood consists of five coagulated globules and has an earthy color resembling the yellow of ochre.
https://catholicsay.com/top10-astonishing-miracles-of-the-catholic-church/

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
That verse was orignally written in Greek and translated faithfully into English by the KJV translators.

καὶ ποιεῖ σημεῖα μεγάλα ἵνα καὶ πῦρ ποιῇ καταβαίνειν ἐκ τοῦ οὐρανοῦ εἰς τὴν γῆν ἐνώπιον τῶν ἀνθρώπων

And he doeth great wonders [signs], so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men

There is no difference. And this is speaking about the False Prophet ("another beast") in contrast to the first beast (the Antichrist). So just as Satan caused fire to come down from heaven (mistakenly called "the fire of God") in the book of Job, one of Satan's minions performs a Satanic miracle. [Note: miracles are called both signs and wonders in Scripture].

While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The fire of God is fallen from heaven, and hath burned up the sheep, and the servants, and consumed them; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee. (Job 1:16)

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
This already happened!!!!!
As I told you and explained to you, this could not have already happened. It's not possible! The short story is, when the Lord returns to the earth to end the age, the beast and the false prophet are captured and thrown alive into the lake of fire. When did this event ever take place? The answer is, that it hasn't. Also at the end of the age, Satan is seized and thrown into and sealed into the Abyss. So you see, this event with the false prophet and the beast could not have yet taken place. It's easy to pluck someone from history and apply fulfillment, especially if you allegorize or spiritualize scripture.

Everything that is written regarding the beast and the false prophet will be literally fulfilled. Regarding this, Pope Pius XII is dead and gone. And since the Lord has not yet returned to gather His church, nor has the Lord returned to end the age, then we can have no fulfillment of any of these events.

In further support of this, the false prophet is the one who causes all both great and small, rich and poor, free and slave to receive the mark of the beast and that hasn't happened yet. Not only that, but during the time of the beast and the false prophet, the wrath of God via the seals, trumpets and bowl judgments will be poured out upon the earth and the first seal has not yet been opened. You can't have fulfillment of the false prophet and the beast without those and many other things having taken place.

Nebuchadnezzer

Feb 8, 2019
As I told you and explained to you, this could not have already happened. It's not possible! The short story is, when the Lord returns to the earth to end the age, the beast and the false prophet are captured and thrown alive into the lake of fire.
The beast and false prophet are two demons. How could any man be thrown alive into the lake of fire since all men are appointed to die once and then face judgement? (Hebrews 9:27) .

Everything that is written regarding the beast and the false prophet will be literally fulfilled. Regarding this, Pope Pius XII is dead and gone. And since the Lord has not yet returned to gather His church, nor has the Lord returned to end the age, then we can have no fulfillment of any of these events.
Pope Pius XII is dead, but the demonic power that was behind him remains alive and is carried forward by Papal Succession.

In further support of this, the false prophet is the one who causes all both great and small, rich and poor, free and slave to receive the mark of the beast and that hasn't happened yet.
Excommunication from the Catholic Church was applied to both great and small, rich and poor, free and slave. Excommunication was severe for example in Middle Ages England where those who were excommunicated were ostracized to the point where they could not "buy or sell", and eat or drink with others. fulfilled.

The mark of the beast is the sign of the cross/crucifix.

Pope Innocent III (1198–1216) explained: "The sign of the cross is made with three fingers, because the signing is done together with the invocation of the Trinity. ... This is how it is done: from above to below, and from the right to the left, because Christ descended from the heavens to the earth..."

The sign of the cross is an instruction given by the false prophet.

The sign of the cross sounds like "in the name of the Father (7), and the Son (7), and Holy Spirit (7).
but in reality:
Father = Holy Father who sits in Vatican; he is (6).
Son = sacred heart of Jesus; he is (6).
and Holy Spirit = holy mother of god marian apparition; he is (6).
aka the unholy trinity.

The sign of the cross sounds like the marking of 777 but in actuality it is the marking of 666.

Not only that, but during the time of the beast and the false prophet, the wrath of God via the seals, trumpets and bowl judgments will be poured out upon the earth and the first seal has not yet been opened. You can't have fulfillment of the false prophet and the beast without those and many other things having taken place.
Once the image of the beast is identified as the man on the crucifix. This man is not Jesus, this man is who's number is 666.
And once the mark of the beast is identified as the sign of the cross then one can see that the 1st bowl of wrath was already fulfilled by the Black Death, which killed half to two-thirds of the people in Roman Catholic Europe during the Middle Ages.

Rev 16:2 So the first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth, and harmful and painful sores came upon the people who bore the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
The beast and false prophet are two demons.
The beast and the false prophet will both be men controlled by the powers of darkness. The fact that he is called "the man of lawlessness" would demonstrate this. In addition, his mark is said to be "the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.

How could any man be thrown alive into the lake of fire since all men are appointed to die once and then face judgement (Hebrews 9:27) .
Because, you misunderstand the meaning of the state of death. You and others think that death means to be nonexistent, when the Greek means complete loss of well being, eternal ruination.

All of the wicked will be resurrected in bodies mete for their punishment. The unrighteous dead will be resurrected and their spirits will be released from Hades to be united with those resurrected bodies, where they will stand before God and be held accountable for every sin they ever committed. So you see, death has nothing to do with ceasing to exist. What death does mean for the wicked, is conscious existence in separation from God in the lake of fire.

"and I (Paul) have the same hope in God that they themselves (Israel's leaders) cherish, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked."

"And there were open books, and one of them was the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their deeds, as recorded in the books. The sea gave up its dead, and Death and Hades gave up their dead, and each one was judged according to his deeds."

The fact that the wicked will be judged after they have died should tell you that death is not extinction.

Excommunication from the Catholic Church was applied to both great and small, rich and poor, free and slave. Excommunication was severe for example in Middle Ages England where those who were excommunicated were ostracized to the point where they could not "buy or sell", and eat or drink with others.
People being excommunicated from the Catholic church has nothing to do with that prophecy. What it does say is that, "he will cause all both great and small, rich and poor, free and slave to receive a mark on the right hand or forehead. And without the mark no one will be able to buy or sell." That means everyone at that time will be required to receive that mark or they won't be able to perform any financial transactions with their money. Since their money will all be digital, without that mark they will not be able to access it. This electronic crediting and debiting system with the mark as its means of accessing ones bank account, will affect the entire world leading right up to when Jesus returns to the earth to end the age. We haven't gotten to this point yet. All you are doing is misapplying scripture to fit whoever's teaching that you have adopted.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
This already happens!!!!!

The catholic church has many, many supernatural signs (miracles) that it investigates, confirms and holds authority over.

How does the catholic church decide miracles?

ANSWER: It’s a multistep process including an investigation by a specially designated Vatican office culminating in a final decision by the pope himself.
https://foreignpolicy.com/2011/01/15/how-does-the-vatican-decide-whats-a-miracle/

IN OTHER WORDS: The pope is the one who decides and thereby makes the miracles!!!!

The pope is the one who decides which events are miracles. The pope is the one who authenticates which events are miracles. It is the pope who has the "authority" to declare miracles.

There are so many miracles that are of the Roman Catholic Church.

The most amazing false miracle of all is the "Miracle of the Sun" (which was witnessed by 30,000 to 100,000 people). But there are many other intriguing false miracles like the miracles of transubstantiation that deceive many:

In the city of Lanciano, Italy, around A.D. 700, a Basilian monk-priest was assigned to celebrate the Eucharistic sacrifice in the Latin Rite in the small Church of St.Legontian. Usually celebrating in the Greek Rite and using leavened bread and having been taught that unleavened bread was invalid matter for the Holy Sacrifice he was disturbed to be constrained to use unleavened bread and had trouble believing that the miracle of transubstantiation would take place with unleavened bread. During the Mass, when he said the words of consecration, he saw the bread change into live flesh and the wine change into live blood, which coagulated into five globules, irregular and differing in shape and size. Various ecclesiastical investigations have been conducted upon the miracle, and the evidence of the miracle remains in Lanciano to this day. In 1970-71, Professors from the University of Siena conducted a scientific investigation into the miracle. They concluded that the flesh and blood are human flesh and blood. The Flesh is a heart complete in its essential structure. The Flesh and the Blood have the same blood type, AB, which is also the same blood type found on the Shroud of Turin and all other Eucharistic Miracles. The Host-Flesh, which is the same size as the large Host used today in the Latin Church, is fibrous and light brown in color, and becomes rose-colored when lighted from the back. The Blood consists of five coagulated globules and has an earthy color resembling the yellow of ochre.
https://catholicsay.com/top10-astonishing-miracles-of-the-catholic-church/
You mean antichrist already come?

Antichrist is already come since apostle john time

1 john 2

18 Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming,even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

John say many antichrist have come

So antichrist is not one, many

But one day in rev 13 one of the antichrist will rule the world.

Is Pope Prius antichrist? Yes, but not the one that rule the whole world

Every pope is antichrist

Why I believe every pope is antichrist
These are my reason

1. Antichrist is pseudo christian

Verse 19 went out from us but not really belong to us

19 They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.

2. Last sentence of verse 19

Non of them belong to us

Them is plural, so antichrist is not one

But one more time I remind you, rev 13 only talk the one antichrist that rule the whole world, and bi le say in his administration no one able to buy and sale without mark of the beast.

Now or in pope pics X11 Christian still able to buy and sale so that antichrist is not the one that rev 13 talking about

Nebuchadnezzer

Feb 8, 2019
You mean antichrist already come?

But one more time I remind you, rev 13 only talk the one antichrist that rule the whole world, and bi le say in his administration no one able to buy and sale without mark of the beast.
Rev 13 does not talk of one antichrist. It talks of the 1st beast and the 2nd beast.
The 1st beast and 2nd beast are not individuals!

You wrote, "no one able to buy or sale without the mark of the beast". Yes, this is what happened to those who went against the Middle Ages Roman Catholic Church (2nd Beast) for example in England. They were excommunicated. Excommunication was serious. People who were excommunicated were ostracized where they could "not buy or sell" in their community. They could "not eat or drink" or interact with others in their community. They were totally ostracized and cutoff. Please read.
https://www.jstor.org/stable/24403119?seq=1

In England one could be imprisoned if they remained in excommunication for more than 40 days.
https://chicagounbound.uchicago.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=9209&context=journal_articles
Can someone buy and sell when they are incarcerated? I imagine the answer is no in middle ages England.

If you do your homework the Roman Catholic Church (2nd Beast), brought allegations of heresy and the sanction of excommunication. However, these matters were then transferred over to the authoritarian government (1st Beast), which was intertwined with the Roman Catholic Church (2nd Beast). It was this government that imprisoned, tried and sentenced these "heretics" and those who were excommunicated. Ultimately it was the authoritarian government (1st Beast) that convicted and executed these "heretics".

The only way a person was absolved of excommunication was to repent of their wrongdoings to the Catholic Church, pledge an oath of submission to the Catholic Church, and be marked with the sign of the cross; which was to receive the mark of the beast.

Thus in order to buy and sell (be absolved of excommunication) one had to receive the mark of the beast. Fulfilled!!!!!