Revelation 6:1

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 5, 2023
Sure. Make sure you tell him that his doom is sealed.
I’ll tell him only what the Holy Spirit tells me to say then I’ll drop the microphone and hand it to the next of the elect

Jan 5, 2023
Where in the New Testament does it teach the office of "Watchman?" Where does it teach the spiritual gift of "Watchman?" I agree we have to keep up with the deception that's all around us. But where are we taught to be watchmen to kings and those in authority and rebuke them like the Old Testament prophets?
Whether it’s in the New Testament or the Old Testament, it is all the word of God. Yes I am a watchman. If you will stick to the current events right now, you will see that your theory is completely wrong. We are going to go through hell right now. The whole world is about ready to go into something it’s never seen before in the next month, and then you will have ears to hear and eyes to see until then I doubt it

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
My understanding he’s going to be a super natural person that could snap his fingers and lightning will show up. He’ll be able to even walk on water and he’ll call himself Jesus And watch the lost and saved follow him

https://biblehub.com/interlinear/2_thessalonians/2-4.htm every so called god,,,so the Jews will think he's the Messiah they've waited for,,the Muslims will see him as the Mahdi they are waiting for and the Christians will see him as Jesus in his second return ect.ect.,,,

Jan 5, 2023
None of the seals/birth pangs have been opened/started yet. Because the Church has yet to be raptured.

In fact it may be that Babylon (yes the actual city on the Euphrates) first needs to be rebuilt, and possibly the Magog invasion must happen. And possibly the "tribulation temple" in Jerusalem will need to be built first as well.

We could be looking at a decade or two. Nobody on earth knows for sure. Only the Father knows. And when it is time He tells the Son to pick up His bride. Then and only then do the seals begin to open.
Let’s just look at it from a strategic psychological warfare game, which I specialize in to give a story based on biblical knowledge. Would it not be a wonderful trap to convince people that they are going to get rapture and they don’t have to worry about the consequences. If you’re saying, every Christian is going to get rapture, what about your son or daughter that does not believe in God are they included? I’m not going anywhere and I mean anywhere without my family so that’s that

Jan 5, 2023
https://biblehub.com/interlinear/2_thessalonians/2-4.htm every so called god,,,so the Jews will think he's the Messiah they've waited for,,the Muslims will see him as the Mahdi they are waiting for and the Christians will see him as Jesus in his second return ect.ect.,,,
And yes, the antichrist will not be alone. He will have 7000 other supernatural fallen angels with him. He will be a sight to see when they all drive up in their UFO, and everybody will run for their wisdom. You won’t have to go up in the sky to meet him he’ll take you there in his UFO. Just be careful he don’t push you out. I’m not going up in the sky for nobody. Let me give you a little secret that will save your spiritual life when the antichrist comes in you could pinch yourself and you are still alive and you can feel it and not in a different body a spiritual body then you know he’s the fake

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
And yes, the antichrist will not be alone. He will have 7000 other supernatural fallen angels with him. He will be a sight to see when they all drive up in their UFO, and everybody will run for their wisdom. You won’t have to go up in the sky to meet him he’ll take you there in his UFO. Just be careful he don’t push you out. I’m not going up in the sky for nobody. Let me give you a little secret that will save your spiritual life when the antichrist comes in you could pinch yourself and you are still alive and you can feel it and not in a different body a spiritual body then you know he’s the fake

Just remember that he comes in his own name https://biblehub.com/john/5-43.htm (not Jesus name) and that both Jesus and that man of sin are said to write their fathers name on you https://biblehub.com/interlinear/revelation/13-16.htm and https://biblehub.com/interlinear/revelation/3-12.htm many,many will line up to have that name written in their foreheads only later to realize that that man of sin has to come first https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 Thessalonians 2&version=KJV

SonLight_Wolf

Jan 14, 2023
Haven't the faithful thought the end of the world to be imminent for these two thousand years?

Everything in God's own time I say.
Enjoy life till it's over or he returns. And only he knows when that is.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Haven't the faithful thought the end of the world to be imminent for these two thousand years?

Enjoy life till it's over or he returns. And only he knows when that is.
The end of the world is not the end of life to a perpetual creature...

Jan 5, 2023
Welcome to CC, Stan.

It does seem that we are in the Laodicean (end-time) age of apostacy. The Bible tells us how the world around us came to be in a babbling stupor...
Romans 1:21
“Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.”

Glad to be on the same team, brother.
Godspeed. (y)
I’m proud to call you my brother also I’m only here because The Holy Spirit sent me
I love everybody here I do not want to leave any brother or sister behind and neither does God. He makes it very clear in the Bible.

Jan 5, 2023
Just remember that he comes in his own name https://biblehub.com/john/5-43.htm (not Jesus name) and that both Jesus and that man of sin are said to write their fathers name on you https://biblehub.com/interlinear/revelation/13-16.htm and https://biblehub.com/interlinear/revelation/3-12.htm many,many will line up to have that name written in their foreheads only later to realize that that man of sin has to come first https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 Thessalonians 2&version=KJV
Took me a while to reread the verses. I figured if you take the time to put it in brother, I’m gonna take the time to read it now we could split the difference on what Satan is going to call himself. If he wants to be worshiped you know he goes by the other names Lucifer. He might even call himself whatever he wants to call himself whatever delusional thought he put into peoples minds. He is supernatural. He could even call himself Satan and the devil worshiper people will follow him. He could say he’s Jesus and the Christians will follow him. As far as being a pillar to the church, that is the elect, we hold it up. I love talking about God, so if there’s something I missed out of that, let me know please

Jan 5, 2023

Enjoy life till it's over or he returns. And only he knows when that is.[/QUOTE
Hi there I humbly disagree with you. We were told these are the end times in the Bible. Everything will be revealed in the time of the fig tree, and we are here. How can a message get around the world in the old days when they didn’t even have a telephone and yet we have Internet and we are capable of doing that very easily so that fits with the Bible. We are told there will be a deadly wound, and there will be one very shortly. We were told the antichrist will come at the six Trump. Yes, while I do agree, we should have fun and enjoy life but brother if I was you, I would dig deep into the Bible right now.
Watch the world around you in the next 2 to 3 months since I have military now did you guys are going to be shocked and one other Christians run up to you and ask you what is going on what are you going to tell him I don’t know. Just have a good time.

Jan 5, 2023
So I’m going to reply to myself, because I think this is very important. If you do not know what is going to happen in the future, and you are a Christian yes you will make it to heaven, but you will be naked. Basically, you are useless I know that sounds strong but it’s a reality. I plan to be one of the pillars in heaven, fully clothed in a robe that will show off my devotion to the lord. You do not want to be naked in heaven, because you have no works. I repeat, you could have all the works in the world, but if you worship the wrong, Jesus goodbye to you

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
If you will stick to the current events right now, you will see that your theory is completely wrong.
No it's not; and your claim isn't logical. I said there's no office or spiritual gift of "Watchman" taught in the New Testament. What does that have to do with current events? I agree we should stay apprised of current events, but no one appointed you a "watchman" for there is no such thing in Christianity. You have to draw on the Old Testament for this idea which shows right there that there is no such thing in Christianity.

P

pottersclay

Well, thank you for a lousy explanation of your point
Didn't have to expound..as you see by latter post replying to yours.
Most here think that old testament offices expired or are not needed under the new covenant ...which came from the old testament sooo.
Your view on the anti christ is disturbing to say the least. Ufos and all that ive never seen in scripture.

Jan 5, 2023
No it's not; and your claim isn't logical. I said there's no office or spiritual gift of "Watchman" taught in the New Testament. What does that have to do with current events? I agree we should stay apprised of current events, but no one appointed you a "watchman" for there is no such thing in Christianity. You have to draw on the Old Testament for this idea which shows right there that there is no such thing in Christianity.
Maybe you should look under rapture in the Bible then you will find new watchmen. Oh yes, wait a minute the rapture was never mentioned in the Bible. So if you wanna play games with words, go ahead, I told you I’m a watchman. If you wanna get rapture go ahead I’ve already planted a seed here that was my job and as you start seeing the world collapse this week right in front of your face you are going to then listen, but I told them you will just keeps spinning words. If I was not a watchman, how can I tell you right now that the economy is gonna collapse you’re gonna remove the president and we are at war for the last three years and we will be taken on trying to very shortly. Is that enough for a watchman or is that your job? I don’t mean to be a jerk, but I’m tired of people saying the same stuff when they have no clue I told you I have military information and yet you guys seem so confused

Jan 5, 2023
Didn't have to expound..as you see by latter post replying to yours.
Most here think that old testament offices expired or are not needed under the new covenant ...which came from the old testament sooo.
Your view on the anti christ is disturbing to say the least. Ufos and all that ive never seen in scripture.
Yes, it is mentioned in Ezekiel, so do you know the Bible or not? UFOs are mentioned in the Bible that they were flying in some sort of a vehicle that when their heads turn, they turned. Ezekiel one through 17 clearly states there was a chariot flying in the air which is a UFO. Why do you see so much news about UFOs right now because they’re getting ready to release it. I mean seriously how do you think the fallen angels are going to get here just fly through the air know they gotta take a spaceship a UFO so to speak, so why is that so disturbing. It’s common sense, and when it comes, you will see

Jan 5, 2023
And yes, I am a real person you could go on TruthSocial under wagonQho
You will see my work and my picture lol
I get a message out to 3 million people every time I post I am able to reach the world and I’m going to continue piggybacking off everybody’s platforms it’s called Art of war to get the message of God out
Besides the Bible, that’s recommended reading are the whore. I read it 10 times lol so I know the enemy and what they think.

Jan 5, 2023
And yes, I am a real person you could go on TruthSocial under wagonQho
You will see my work and my picture lol
I get a message out to 3 million people every time I post I am able to reach the world and I’m going to continue piggybacking off everybody’s platforms it’s called Art of war to get the message of God out
Besides the Bible, that’s recommended reading are the whore. I read it 10 times lol so I know the enemy and what they think.
The word whore should’ve been art lol I’m pretty sure I’m gonna hear from the raptor raptor raptor guy