RFID chip implants in humans

  • Thread starter Thread starter MYSAVIORJESUSCHRIST
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MYSAVIORJESUSCHRIST

Guest
I've been doing some research on this topic...

Do you guys know much about this?:confused:
 
Not much. I recall reading something years ago about it being put into experiment in Canada. I don't know that it took off or has found any practical purpose yet.

Why? What have you found? And how do you feel about it?
 
I don't like the idea of having chips inside my body. But I guess it's going to be implemented in the future for many institutions and companies. And who knows, may be one day it will be even mandatory to implant a chip for everybody, may be the terrorism will haste that day due to security reasons.
 
Ahwatukee:

Wow. I did not know that. Cashless by Jan. 2016.

Siberian: I know very little probably compared to some. Although I will share a little of what I think is reliable. Someone else chime in if I'm wrong.

We have reached that point, technologically speaking, where an RFID chip can be placed in the hand to replace debit or credit cards all around the world. Computers / internet, are involved in over 95% of buying and selling in the developed parts of the world. These chips, as I said, can replace debit/credit cards. They have already been used on house pets and criminals in order to track them.

RFID Chips are going to be placed in virtually all products sold. In addition, high speed internet communication is coming to all humans on earth with satellites operational by 2020. Just like GPS satellites for communication.

As I mentioned earlier, if this is true, RFID tags will be in all products which when you leave the store you will be debited from your bank account when passing through a scanner while leaving. This might take several more years and I don't know if that will happen.

Convincing people to get a chip implanted in their hand is another story. However, come a global crisis it may become required for security reasons. Some of these technologies are still in testing. Some say we are still in the beginning of computer development. Better computers for maybe about 20 more years at which time closing in on theoretical limits of technology as far as computers are concerned.

A world leader could implement everyone to receive this implanted chip in. Implementing this is said to not possibly be sooner than 2020 but definitely possible by 2030's.

If anything, Christians should watch and evaluate and discern this situation as it seems likely to be a possibility in the future.
 
***I will not receive this implant nor do I don't want anyone else to receive it either!!!***
 
If they has ever been anything that seems to represent the coming mark of the beast.... its has to be these implant things.
 
Ahwatukee:

Wow. I did not know that. Cashless by Jan. 2016.

Siberian: I know very little probably compared to some. Although I will share a little of what I think is reliable. Someone else chime in if I'm wrong.

We have reached that point, technologically speaking, where an RFID chip can be placed in the hand to replace debit or credit cards all around the world. Computers / internet, are involved in over 95% of buying and selling in the developed parts of the world. These chips, as I said, can replace debit/credit cards. They have already been used on house pets and criminals in order to track them.

RFID Chips are going to be placed in virtually all products sold. In addition, high speed internet communication is coming to all humans on earth with satellites operational by 2020. Just like GPS satellites for communication.

As I mentioned earlier, if this is true, RFID tags will be in all products which when you leave the store you will be debited from your bank account when passing through a scanner while leaving. This might take several more years and I don't know if that will happen.

Convincing people to get a chip implanted in their hand is another story. However, come a global crisis it may become required for security reasons. Some of these technologies are still in testing. Some say we are still in the beginning of computer development. Better computers for maybe about 20 more years at which time closing in on theoretical limits of technology as far as computers are concerned.

A world leader could implement everyone to receive this implanted chip in. Implementing this is said to not possibly be sooner than 2020 but definitely possible by 2030's.

If anything, Christians should watch and evaluate and discern this situation as it seems likely to be a possibility in the future.

Hello MYSAVIORJESUSCHRIST,

Convincing people to get a chip implanted in their hand is another story.

Did you click on the link? These people didn't have a problem with receiving the implant. Also, the fact that people are already being tattooed and body pierced, it would then not be a great leap to have your bank access device implanted on your person. Not only that, but we must remember that, this man is going to be proclaiming himself to be God and will have his false prophet performing miracles, signs and wonders to validate him in his claim of being God, by which many will be deceived. And remember also, the mark will become mandatory during the middle of the seven and the church is to be removed at least 3 1/2 years prior to that.
 
If they has ever been anything that seems to represent the coming mark of the beast.... its has to be these implant things.

Good day Mitspa,

If not, then this would be the biggest coincidence in to date! The very fact that we have people having chips implanted under the skin of the hand is a testament to the truth and accuracy of God's word. I'm sure that this chip technology will continue evolve and will be in its completed form when that antichrist/beast shows up.
 
If they has ever been anything that seems to represent the coming mark of the beast.... its has to be these implant things.
Yeah, this has long been a case for speculation. You know what I wonder, though? There was a thread in the BDF where someone asked whether The Holy Spirit was literally in everything - technology especially - and the thread received some mixed responses. If people think God isn't "in" technology, would the "spirit" of the Beast (i.e. the number) manifest itself in a computer chip?

Considering computers run on binary, too, I've always wondered how "666" would actually manifest itself. Maybe there's some underlying theory to that too.
 
The chip is the mark for several reasons, it only goes on the right hand and the forehead it can and will be used to bu sell and for security it has the capabilities to alter dna meaning if they do it right one can make ppl a mindless zombie that only follows orders in this way and I wouldn't be surprised if it many other effects that they are not telling us.
 
Yeah, this has long been a case for speculation. You know what I wonder, though? There was a thread in the BDF where someone asked whether The Holy Spirit was literally in everything - technology especially - and the thread received some mixed responses. If people think God isn't "in" technology, would the "spirit" of the Beast (i.e. the number) manifest itself in a computer chip?
:rolleyes:

Christians really need to better understand biblical doctine concerning "the indwelling of the Holy Spirit"...

( Then, they might better understand why the Holy Spirit is not going to "be found" - "just anywhere"... )


Considering computers run on binary, too, I've always wondered how "666" would actually manifest itself. Maybe there's some underlying theory to that too.
You might be suprised at the number of ways '666' has actually been "built into" modern technology.

One of the most well-known is the UPC barcode "attached" to almost everything you can buy today.

:)
 
Been aware of this for years, this one goes back a whiles. Don't think it's anything to be too worried about. They're actually very impractical. A lot of cases I've seen the body will reject them and push them out. That and obviously they are quite breakable. Furthermore I don't think most people, even non-Christians, would want to be micro chipped. Just can't see it catching on.

I'd be more concerned about the rise in popularity of tattoos. Not that all tattoos are the mark of the beast, but the recent tattoo popularity phenomena just goes to show how easy it be to get people to accept such a thing on a mass scale.
 
Gary:

I did hear and see about the bar code thing.

Yeah, that is equally as interesting...not sure how they did that but they did.