Rhema: 2 Corinthians 6:3-13 (Paul's Hardship)

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

andiesollestre

Junior Member
Mar 30, 2014
10
0
1
2 Corinthians 6: 3-13 (KJV)

3 Giving no offence in any thing, that the ministry be not blamed:
4 But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses,
5 In stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings;
6 By pureness, by knowledge, by long suffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned,
7 By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left,
8 By honour and dishonour, by evil report and good report: as deceivers, and yet true;
9 As unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and, behold, we live; as chastened, and not killed;
10 As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.
11 O ye Corinthians, our mouth is open unto you, our heart is enlarged.
12 Ye are not straitened in us, but ye are straitened in your own bowels.
13 Now for a recompence in the same, (I speak as unto my children,) be ye also enlarged.

**************************************************************

Like Paul, I’ll try to understand what it means to not put a stumbling block in anyone’s path. Paul commends himself as “servant of God”. I want that for myself.


I cannot commend myself yet but in great endurance, in my troubles, hardships and distresses I will praise God.


In beatings, in hardwork, in sleepless nights and hunger I will thank my God.


In imprisonment in my own skin, in the riots of my will and Your will, and in the wars that I end up defeated I will stand for You Lord.


Paul’s hardships will be my hardships too.


I will not give up!


The enemy can crush me and torn me and cut my ribs and bruised me but I will fight.


I have to be prepared with what the enemy will do and is doing with my family, with my life, with my people.
Satan will make it worst to the bones but I’m gonna STAND and not even satan can stand my way because I have Jesus.