Rhyming Couplet Ideas
by African
See the running of the man,
I think he's angry at the pan.
He finds it hard to see the friend,
Overshadowed by the jolly dividend.
Who is that bouncing near the girlfriend?
I think she'd like to eat the bend.
She is but a happy woman,
Admired as she sits upon a gentlewoman.
Her mighty car is just a goldfish,
It needs no gas, it runs on wish.
She's not alone she brings an eagle,
a pet lobster, and lots of regal.
The lobster likes to chase a pond,
Especially one that's in the frond.
The man shudders at the grand pencil
He want to leave but she wants the stencil.
by African
See the running of the man,
I think he's angry at the pan.
He finds it hard to see the friend,
Overshadowed by the jolly dividend.
Who is that bouncing near the girlfriend?
I think she'd like to eat the bend.
She is but a happy woman,
Admired as she sits upon a gentlewoman.
Her mighty car is just a goldfish,
It needs no gas, it runs on wish.
She's not alone she brings an eagle,
a pet lobster, and lots of regal.
The lobster likes to chase a pond,
Especially one that's in the frond.
The man shudders at the grand pencil
He want to leave but she wants the stencil.