right person & protection

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends, God has blessed me to buy 10 hindi, Bibles, can you agree and pray that I deliver these Bibles,to right person, according to God's will.

Also for protection, from enemy because the enemy, causes some problems, like simply my phone got damaged, my financial help stops, or my friends, stop writing, or something wrong happens and I land in some problems. Please pray from this time onwards the enemy will be unsuccessful in attacking me, and I will be more successful in doing God's work.

God bless!

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Agreeing with you in prayers..
----
More of His protection and wisdom to you and ministry.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Friends, God has blessed me to buy 10 hindi, Bibles, can you agree and pray that I deliver these Bibles,to right person, according to God's will.

Also for protection, from enemy because the enemy, causes some problems, like simply my phone got damaged, my financial help stops, or my friends, stop writing, or something wrong happens and I land in some problems. Please pray from this time onwards the enemy will be unsuccessful in attacking me, and I will be more successful in doing God's work.

God bless!
God is greater than satan and when you are going through trials know you are on the right path as satan wants to mess things up, but God will get you through to the other side. Sometimes we can't see that progress is being made but people watch what is happening to you and watch how you react and see that when you lean on God that things work out bringing glory to God.

So keep your chin up and keep going to God for your help. I have heard it said that you might be the only Bible people read so it keeps me mindful of what people see when they are watching me... Jesus/God or not... God bless you and the work that you do and know that trials don't last forever....Prayers for you and your family.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Trust and believe. No foe shall withstand the power of the almighty. For when the enemy comes in like a flood, the Lord will put up a standard. Galations 4:6 We cry Abba Father, in the time of need, because we are his son's and his daughters.