Riots in Minneapolis

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kim82

I mentioned televangelist and it started an argument? Wow just wow

Why do people take such pleasure in arguing over every little thing they can possibly find to argue about?

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
well peaceful marching is something God got the Isrealites to do around the walls of Jericho and when they all gave a shout hallelujah! the walls came crashing down.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
kim..i have found that some ppl just want to start any argument on here. Maybe they got nothing better to do.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
when I told children the story about Jericho some tried to figure out how thewalls came crashing down.

Some were like really? Surely they must have bashed the walls or something.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Others were like maybe they stomped the ground so much that it shook...

Feb 28, 2016
ROMANS 10:12.
For there is no difference between the Jews and the Greek,
for the same Lord over all is rich unto ALL that call upon
Him.
our Lord is NOT racist, He does not look upon the color of our skin,
but upon the color of our hearts...

S

Susanna

Yes, weed out bad cops and put them in prison when it's warranted. But the black community has a far bigger problem that they don't talk about and if you do you're racist. Black on black crime kills far more blacks than white cops do. Why do we know Floyds name but not one of the 191 people murdered in Chicago this year? Abortion kills far more blacks than white cops. A black baby is 5x more likely to be aborted. Why is it wrong to talk about these truths?
Bringing this up in this debate is what-about-ism. By doing this the attention is being taken away from the subject of this thread. Why don’t you create another thread where these subjects are being addressed?

S

Susanna

I don't mean to be rude. This is a hot topic, so forgive me if I come across strongly. This isn't about individuals?! This isn't about David Dorn? This isn't about the countless people who have been beaten, businesses destroyed, cities leveled? How is this not about individuals. I get you hate Trump. But you ignored out of hand what he said in the rose garden. No, it's not a western, it's far, far worse. People have been killed, beaten and their businesses destroyed all in the name of what? Throwing bricks at police, frozen bottles, carrying bats and leaf blowers to blow gas back at police. Is this the beloved America you're talking about?!! When does it come down to personal responsibility? They will not stop. And if you think this is bad, wait till they hand down a verdict the mob doesn't like. When do we stop a mob? None of this is enough to take seriously?! Looting, burning, beating, killing is not enough to bring out force? Missionaries have told me they are astonished and frightened for America, that they are coming back to a country that looks like the one they just left. Americans better wake up and see what's going on. They better look behind the MSM and look behind the curtain before it's too late. Christians need to stop being so gullible and wake up.
The problem is that Trump is acting like a person who is provocative. He’s not unifying. The results of his conduct are for us out on the ground level to handle. We’ll handle it, have no doubt about it, but the president is not helping.

Feb 28, 2016
Su,
it's ALL RELEVANT, because it points out the many contradictions
in the human-mind and the human-bahaviour...

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
kim..i have found that some ppl just want to start any argument on here. Maybe they got nothing better to do.
Yep, I've saw a lot of that too. It is pretty funny when one of the main instigators makes a comment on it, though.

K

kaylagrl

The problem is that Trump is acting like a person who is provocative. He’s not unifying. The results of his conduct are for us out on the ground level to handle. We’ll handle it, have no doubt about it, but the president is not helping.

You may want to hold on to that opinion. The "Rev." Al Sharpton is speaking now at the funeral of Floyd. He's calling out Trump standing in front of the church holding the Bible saying he needs to read it. This coming from a man that is an anti-Semite and friend of Louis Farrakhan. smh I wouldn't call that "unifying". You see what you want to see. And that's your right. He called this out as wrong, he got the DOJ and FBI looking into it, he said it was sickening and talked about the righteous cries of the peaceful protesters. If you don't see that as unity it's because you don't want to see it as unity. A pity you feel that way.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
Why don't you point out the black on black, white, Asian, Latino crime the same .. Because you don't or can't handle the truth .. You and the rest of the libs are one trick pony's .. You and your ilk continue to turn a blind eye , you're not innocent as you pretend ..

S

Susanna

You may want to hold on to that opinion. The "Rev." Al Sharpton is speaking now at the funeral of Floyd. He's calling out Trump standing in front of the church holding the Bible saying he needs to read it. This coming from a man that is an anti-Semite and friend of Louis Farrakhan. smh I wouldn't call that "unifying". You see what you want to see. And that's your right. He called this out as wrong, he got the DOJ and FBI looking into it, he said it was sickening and talked about the righteous cries of the peaceful protesters. If you don't see that as unity it's because you don't want to see it as unity. A pity you feel that way.
Why all this what-about-ism and pointing out other subjects?

S

Susanna

Why don't you point out the black on black, white, Asian, Latino crime the same .. Because you don't or can't handle the truth .. You and the rest of the libs are one trick pony's .. You and your ilk continue to turn a blind eye , you're not innocent as you pretend ..
More what-about-ism.

You’re right about one thing though, I turned a blind eye a couple of days ago, quite literally, but that was because I got a black eye at work.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
and it seems He has left those who hate Him to do what they do.
only for a time, until their cup is full of His wrath

Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly;
and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.

(Daniel 12:10)

He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still;
he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still.

(Revelation 22:11)

Let grace be shown to the wicked, yet he will not learn righteousness;
in the land of uprightness he will deal unjustly, and will not behold the majesty of the LORD.

(Isaiah 26:10)

Billyd

May 8, 2014
President Trump's Bible photo op was the most ridiculous stunt that I have seen any president execute. Any good things that he said or did was lost in the noise of the laughter of those watching.

The best thing that he could do would be declare Saturday a day of mourning for George Floyd and all others who have died unjustly at the hands of the police. Bring all of the religious leaders together for a day of prayer and fasting for the unity of our country.

The systemic problem of black on black, youth on youth, and poor on poor murder needs to be addressed separately. Until we address the gang and drug problems in the nation, we will never solve that problem.

The DOJ needs to establish a task force that conducts an independent investigation into ever police related death whether it be an officer or a citizen.

All Christians need to commit to daily prayer for the unity of our country.

L

lenna

When you light up a tower pink so the city can see to celebrate abortion what do you expect to happen? Covid has ravaged the city and now this. Makes you wonder doesn't it?
I had forgot about that. Like giving God a certain hand signal. :cry:

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
Al Sharpton is the biggest racist to ever live. I hope he gets put in jail for trying to incite more rioting.