Riots in Minneapolis

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 5, 2020
the same people that want to " defund the police" are also the same people that think that they are 57 different genders, and that a person is born gender neutral , and gender is a social construct, and these people need safe spaces with puppies and kittens...

maybe they should not be making important decisions??
You're joking I hope. If not, I feel sorry for you.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Yeah I concur
Just hateful for no reason.
This is why people don't like Christians

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
This from a black police officer 1591637268332.png
I remember the countless times I canvassed the area afterwards, and asked everyone “did you see who did it”, and the popular response from the very same family members was always, "@$!# the Police, I aint no snitch, I’m gonna take care of this myself. This happened every single time, every single homicide, black on black, and then my realization became clearer.

I woke up every morning, put my freshly pressed uniform on, shined my badge, functioned checked my weapon, kissed my wife and kid, and waited for my wife to say the same thing she always does before I leave, “Make sure you come back home to us”. I always replied, “I will”, but the truth was I was never sure if I would. I almost lost my life on this job, and every call, every stop, every moment that I had this uniform on, was another possibility for me to almost lose my life again. I was a target in the very community I swore to protect, the very community I wanted to help. As a matter of fact, they hated my very presence. They called me “Uncle Tom”, and “wanna be white boy”, and I couldn’t understand why. My own fellow black men and women attacking me, wishing for my death, wishing for the death of my family. I was so confused, so torn, I couldn’t understand why my own black people would turn against me, when every time they called …I was there. Every time someone died….I was there. Every time they were going through one of the worst moments in their lives…I was there. So why was I the enemy? I dove deep into that question…Why was I the enemy? Then my realization became clearer.

Complaint: Police always targeting us, they always messing with the black man.

Fact: A city where the majority of citizens are black (Baltimore for example) …will ALWAYS have a higher rate of black people getting arrested, it will ALWAYS have a higher rate of blacks getting stopped, and will ALWAYS have a higher rate of blacks getting killed, and the reason why is because a city with those characteristics will ALWAYS have a higher rate of blacks committing crime. The statistics will follow the same trend for Asians if you go to China, for Hispanics if you go to Puerto Rico, for whites if you go to Russia, and the list goes on. It’s called Demographics

Complaint: More black people get arrested than white boys.

Fact: Black People commit a grossly disproportionate amount of crime. Data from the FBI shows that Nationwide, Blacks committed 5,173 homicides in 2014, whites committed 4,367. Chicago’s death toll is almost equal to that of both wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, combined. Chicago’s death toll from 2001–November, 26 2015 stands at 7,401. The combined total deaths during Operation Iraqi Freedom (2003-2015: 4,815) and Operation Enduring Freedom/Afghanistan (2001-2015: 3,506), total 8,321.

Complaint: Blacks are the only ones getting killed by police, or they are killed more.

Fact: As of July 2016, the breakdown of the number of US Citizens killed by Police this year is, 238 White people killed, 123 Black people killed, 79 Hispanics, 69 other/or unknown race.

Fact: Black people kill more other blacks than Police do, and there are only protest and outrage when a cop kills a black man. University of Toledo criminologist Dr. Richard R. Johnson examined the latest crime data from the FBI’s Supplementary Homicide Reports and Centers for Disease Control and found that an average of 4,472 black men were killed by other black men annually between Jan. 1, 2009, and Dec. 31, 2012. Professor Johnson’s research further concluded that 112 black men died from both justified and unjustified police-involved killings annually during this same period.

Complaint: Well we already doing a good job of killing ourselves, we don’t need the Police to do it. Besides they should know better.

The more I listened, the more I realized. The more I researched, the more I realized. I would ask questions, and would only get emotional responses & inferences based on no facts at all. The more killing I saw, the more tragedy, the more savagery, the more violence, the more loss of life of a black man at the hands of another black man….the more I realized.

I haven’t slept well in the past few nights. Heartbreak weighs me down, rage flows through my veins, and tears fills my eyes. I watched my fellow officers assassinated on live television, and the images of them laying on the ground are seared into my brain forever. I couldn’t help but wonder if it had been me, a black man, a black cop, on TV, assassinated, laying on the ground dead,..would my friends and family still think black lives mattered? Would my life have mattered? Would they make t-shirts in remembrance of me? Would they go on tv and protest violence? Would they even make a Facebook post, or share a post in reference to my death?

I realized that they refuse to believe that most cops acknowledge that there are Bad cops who should have never been given a badge & gun, who are chicken shit and will shoot a cockroach if it crawls at them too fast, who never worked in the hood and may be intimidated. That most cops dread the thought of having to shoot someone, and never see the turmoil and mental anguish that a cop goes through after having to kill someone to save his own life. Instead they believe that we are all blood thirsty killers, because the media says so, even though the numbers prove otherwise. I realize that they truly feel as if the death of cops will help people realize the false narrative that Black Lives Matter, when all it will do is take their movement two steps backwards and label them domestic terrorist. I realized that some of these people, who say Black Lives Matter, are full of hate and racism. Hate for cops, because of the false narrative that more black people are targeted and killed. Racism against white people, for a tragedy that began 100’s of years ago, when most of the white people today weren’t even born yet. I realized that some in the African-American community’s idea of “Justice” is the prosecution of ANY and EVERY cop or white man that kills or is believed to have killed a black man, no matter what the circumstances are. I realized the African American community refuses to look within to solve its major issues, and instead makes excuses and looks outside for solutions. I realized that a lot of people in the African American lead with hate, instead of love. Division instead of Unity. Turmoil and rioting, instead of Peace. I realized that they have become the very entity that they claim they are fighting against.

I realized that the very reasons I became a cop, are the very reasons my own people hate me, and now in this toxic hateful racially charged political climate, I am now more likely to die,… and it is still hard for me to understand…. to this day.

Officer Stalien
#police #bluelivesmatter #policeofficer #cop #cops #sheriff #deputy #policeman #policelivesmatter #lawenforcement #firstresponder #emergency #thinblueline #k9 #CorrectionsOfficer #ThinGrayLine #dispatch #charity #giveback #nonprofit #causes #family #donations #nationalbakesale #frba #dearfirstresponder

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kaylagrl

Yeah I concur
Just hateful for no reason.
This is why people don't like Christians

I didn't see anything hateful in that comment. What'd I miss?

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
you see, to hard core liberals, disagreeing with them, or the mainstream media narrative, is hate speech.

example-
liberal " defund the police!!"
me " not all cops are racist thugs"

liberal - HATE SPEECH

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
i gave you a source.
have you looked at the crowds on demand website yet??

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
This from a black police officer View attachment 217550
I remember the countless times I canvassed the area afterwards, and asked everyone “did you see who did it”, and the popular response from the very same family members was always, “Fuck the Police, I aint no snitch, I’m gonna take care of this myself. This happened every single time, every single homicide, black on black, and then my realization became clearer.

I woke up every morning, put my freshly pressed uniform on, shined my badge, functioned checked my weapon, kissed my wife and kid, and waited for my wife to say the same thing she always does before I leave, “Make sure you come back home to us”. I always replied, “I will”, but the truth was I was never sure if I would. I almost lost my life on this job, and every call, every stop, every moment that I had this uniform on, was another possibility for me to almost lose my life again. I was a target in the very community I swore to protect, the very community I wanted to help. As a matter of fact, they hated my very presence. They called me “Uncle Tom”, and “wanna be white boy”, and I couldn’t understand why. My own fellow black men and women attacking me, wishing for my death, wishing for the death of my family. I was so confused, so torn, I couldn’t understand why my own black people would turn against me, when every time they called …I was there. Every time someone died….I was there. Every time they were going through one of the worst moments in their lives…I was there. So why was I the enemy? I dove deep into that question…Why was I the enemy? Then my realization became clearer.

Complaint: Police always targeting us, they always messing with the black man.

Fact: A city where the majority of citizens are black (Baltimore for example) …will ALWAYS have a higher rate of black people getting arrested, it will ALWAYS have a higher rate of blacks getting stopped, and will ALWAYS have a higher rate of blacks getting killed, and the reason why is because a city with those characteristics will ALWAYS have a higher rate of blacks committing crime. The statistics will follow the same trend for Asians if you go to China, for Hispanics if you go to Puerto Rico, for whites if you go to Russia, and the list goes on. It’s called Demographics

Complaint: More black people get arrested than white boys.

Fact: Black People commit a grossly disproportionate amount of crime. Data from the FBI shows that Nationwide, Blacks committed 5,173 homicides in 2014, whites committed 4,367. Chicago’s death toll is almost equal to that of both wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, combined. Chicago’s death toll from 2001–November, 26 2015 stands at 7,401. The combined total deaths during Operation Iraqi Freedom (2003-2015: 4,815) and Operation Enduring Freedom/Afghanistan (2001-2015: 3,506), total 8,321.

Complaint: Blacks are the only ones getting killed by police, or they are killed more.

Fact: As of July 2016, the breakdown of the number of US Citizens killed by Police this year is, 238 White people killed, 123 Black people killed, 79 Hispanics, 69 other/or unknown race.

Fact: Black people kill more other blacks than Police do, and there are only protest and outrage when a cop kills a black man. University of Toledo criminologist Dr. Richard R. Johnson examined the latest crime data from the FBI’s Supplementary Homicide Reports and Centers for Disease Control and found that an average of 4,472 black men were killed by other black men annually between Jan. 1, 2009, and Dec. 31, 2012. Professor Johnson’s research further concluded that 112 black men died from both justified and unjustified police-involved killings annually during this same period.

Complaint: Well we already doing a good job of killing ourselves, we don’t need the Police to do it. Besides they should know better.

The more I listened, the more I realized. The more I researched, the more I realized. I would ask questions, and would only get emotional responses & inferences based on no facts at all. The more killing I saw, the more tragedy, the more savagery, the more violence, the more loss of life of a black man at the hands of another black man….the more I realized.

I haven’t slept well in the past few nights. Heartbreak weighs me down, rage flows through my veins, and tears fills my eyes. I watched my fellow officers assassinated on live television, and the images of them laying on the ground are seared into my brain forever. I couldn’t help but wonder if it had been me, a black man, a black cop, on TV, assassinated, laying on the ground dead,..would my friends and family still think black lives mattered? Would my life have mattered? Would they make t-shirts in remembrance of me? Would they go on tv and protest violence? Would they even make a Facebook post, or share a post in reference to my death?

I realized that they refuse to believe that most cops acknowledge that there are Bad cops who should have never been given a badge & gun, who are chicken shit and will shoot a cockroach if it crawls at them too fast, who never worked in the hood and may be intimidated. That most cops dread the thought of having to shoot someone, and never see the turmoil and mental anguish that a cop goes through after having to kill someone to save his own life. Instead they believe that we are all blood thirsty killers, because the media says so, even though the numbers prove otherwise. I realize that they truly feel as if the death of cops will help people realize the false narrative that Black Lives Matter, when all it will do is take their movement two steps backwards and label them domestic terrorist. I realized that some of these people, who say Black Lives Matter, are full of hate and racism. Hate for cops, because of the false narrative that more black people are targeted and killed. Racism against white people, for a tragedy that began 100’s of years ago, when most of the white people today weren’t even born yet. I realized that some in the African-American community’s idea of “Justice” is the prosecution of ANY and EVERY cop or white man that kills or is believed to have killed a black man, no matter what the circumstances are. I realized the African American community refuses to look within to solve its major issues, and instead makes excuses and looks outside for solutions. I realized that a lot of people in the African American lead with hate, instead of love. Division instead of Unity. Turmoil and rioting, instead of Peace. I realized that they have become the very entity that they claim they are fighting against.

I realized that the very reasons I became a cop, are the very reasons my own people hate me, and now in this toxic hateful racially charged political climate, I am now more likely to die,… and it is still hard for me to understand…. to this day.

Officer Stalien
#police #bluelivesmatter #policeofficer #cop #cops #sheriff #deputy #policeman #policelivesmatter #lawenforcement #firstresponder #emergency #thinblueline #k9 #CorrectionsOfficer #ThinGrayLine #dispatch #charity #giveback #nonprofit #causes #family #donations #nationalbakesale #frba #dearfirstresponder
Okay but that still doesn't warrant choking a man to death over a counterfeit 20

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
"Do you need us a space?"
Translation... You should stop being so intolerant of my intolerance
also I can't figure out why people get so butthurt because someone wants to identify as another gender

HoneyDew

Apr 30, 2011
Okay but that still doesn't warrant choking a man to death over a counterfeit 20
That article was from 2016. The man behind the viral Black Lives Matter Facebook post claims to be cop, no records found of him in Baltimore as an Officer. The info can be found with Google.

K

kaylagrl

" I can't figure out why people get so butthurt because someone wants to identify as another gender
Not going to comment on the first point. That's a judgemental comment IMO Why get "butthurt? Because there are two genders. Two bathrooms, you're either male or female. I'm not acknowledging any other gender. God created two, science confirms it. Once you start then we go downhill from there...

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/peter-vlaming-transgender-student-lawsuit_n_5d9600bce4b02911e116d773

A Virginia teacher who was fired last year after refusing to use a pronouns that aligned with a transgender student’s gender identity believes he was a victim of discrimination because of his religious faith. Peter Vlaming is seeking $1 million in damages from the West Point School Board in West Point, Virginia, according to a lawsuit filed Monday. Vlaming, who taught French at West Point High School for nearly seven years, alleged in his suit that he “could not violate his conscience” by using “he, him, his” when referencing a ninth grade transgender student. The Alliance Defending Freedom’s Caleb Dalton, who is representing Vlaming, said in a Monday statement that his client agreed to address the student by name. Pronouns, however, were a different story. “He just didn’t want to be forced to use a pronoun that offends his conscience. That’s entirely reasonable, and it’s his constitutionally protected right,” he added. “Tolerance, after all, is a two-way street.” Vlaming echoed those sentiments and added in a statement, “I’m saddened that West Point Public Schools wouldn’t work with me to reach a happy situation for everyone on this matter so that we could all continue on with learning in mutual respect.” Though Vlaming said he opted to avoid using pronouns altogether while referring to the student, a tipping point came during a virtual reality classroom exercise in October 2018. He yelled, “Don’t let her hit the wall!” as the trans student walked in that direction, the lawsuit states. The student reportedly withdrew from the class shortly afterward. After a meeting with school administrators, Vlaming cited his Christian faith and once again refused to address the student with male pronouns. “That discrimination then leads to creating a hostile learning environment. And the student had expressed that. The parent had expressed that,” West Point Superintendent Laura Abel told The Associated Press in a 2018 interview. “They felt disrespected.” On Wednesday, a spokesperson for West Point Public Schools released a statement saying the district “intend(s) to vigorously defend” itself against Vlaming’s claims. “The School Board does not intend to comment further on the pending litigation at this time,” the statement continued.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Not going to comment on the first point. That's a judgemental comment IMO Why get "butthurt? Because there are two genders. Two bathrooms, you're either male or female. I'm not acknowledging any other gender. God created two, science confirms it. Once you start then we go downhill from there...

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/peter-vlaming-transgender-student-lawsuit_n_5d9600bce4b02911e116d773

A Virginia teacher who was fired last year after refusing to use a pronouns that aligned with a transgender student’s gender identity believes he was a victim of discrimination because of his religious faith. Peter Vlaming is seeking $1 million in damages from the West Point School Board in West Point, Virginia, according to a lawsuit filed Monday. Vlaming, who taught French at West Point High School for nearly seven years, alleged in his suit that he “could not violate his conscience” by using “he, him, his” when referencing a ninth grade transgender student. The Alliance Defending Freedom’s Caleb Dalton, who is representing Vlaming, said in a Monday statement that his client agreed to address the student by name. Pronouns, however, were a different story. “He just didn’t want to be forced to use a pronoun that offends his conscience. That’s entirely reasonable, and it’s his constitutionally protected right,” he added. “Tolerance, after all, is a two-way street.” Vlaming echoed those sentiments and added in a statement, “I’m saddened that West Point Public Schools wouldn’t work with me to reach a happy situation for everyone on this matter so that we could all continue on with learning in mutual respect.” Though Vlaming said he opted to avoid using pronouns altogether while referring to the student, a tipping point came during a virtual reality classroom exercise in October 2018. He yelled, “Don’t let her hit the wall!” as the trans student walked in that direction, the lawsuit states. The student reportedly withdrew from the class shortly afterward. After a meeting with school administrators, Vlaming cited his Christian faith and once again refused to address the student with male pronouns. “That discrimination then leads to creating a hostile learning environment. And the student had expressed that. The parent had expressed that,” West Point Superintendent Laura Abel told The Associated Press in a 2018 interview. “They felt disrespected.” On Wednesday, a spokesperson for West Point Public Schools released a statement saying the district “intend(s) to vigorously defend” itself against Vlaming’s claims. “The School Board does not intend to comment further on the pending litigation at this time,” the statement continued.
Also red herring and ad hominem fallacy simultaneously

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
K

kaylagrl

Also red herring and ad hominem fallacy simultaneously

Nah, it's not in the least. Had this talk already on other forums. NY recognizes over 60 genders. Now you need crib notes so you don't mis-gender someone and lose your job. No! Two genders, pick one! Now if you you're a my little pony, doesn't bother me. But if you expect the rest of us to take part in your delusion and call you a my little pony, nope, not happenin'.

HoneyDew

Apr 30, 2011
What you posted STILL does not address the issue nor gets to the heart of the matter. I can post videos to support what I said also AND? Would it matter to you. Nope. It's always the same group of people here too, putting down black people. As soon as I see the ring leader, I know who else will show up in the thread. Just like I know who will respond to this post. Oh and before anyone else mentions Chicago, people have marched there too about the violence going on there. No one takes the time to understand. Equality? Yes slavery was a long time ago. But racism is alive and kicking. Even in this thread.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
What you posted STILL does not address the issue nor gets to the heart of the matter. I can post videos to support what I said also AND? Would it matter to you. Nope. It's always the same group of people here too, putting down black people. As soon as I see the ring leader, I know who else will show up in the thread. Just like I know who will respond to this post. Oh and before anyone else mentions Chicago, people have marched there too about the violence going on there. No one takes the time to understand. Equality? Yes slavery was a long time ago. But racism is alive and kicking. Even in this thread.
You’re the only one putting down this black officer. Why don’t you listen to what he is saying?