Riots in Minneapolis

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Susanna

I don’t think people that haven’t experienced racism will ever acknowledge the existence of it.

The “All Lives Matter” chant is merely a way of deflecting from the fact that racism exists.

I don’t know what people afraid of. What’s wrong with acknowledging that the majority isn’t treating minorities in an acceptable way? Do they take it personally?

Feb 1, 2020
I was at the riots in DC on the first night before President Trump (rightly) imposed martial law, mostly because of what happened that night. The rioters didn't do it for any cause, they didn't do it for racism, they didn't do it for police brutality, they did not do it for George Floyd. In fact what surprised me was the crowd wasn't even angry like the news and the liberals try to portray and foment. The crowd was jovial, they busted windows, burned trash cans, flipped cars, and looted high end stores to sound of laughter, not anger.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
Well, you’re the genius, according to yourself...should be easy to figure out for a genius.

LOL
Ha, I think somebody is implying their bible is saying the criminal was a lost sheep .. LOLOL

D

DWR

I don’t think people that haven’t experienced racism will ever acknowledge the existence of it.

The “All Lives Matter” chant is merely a way of deflecting from the fact that racism exists.

I don’t know what people afraid of. What’s wrong with acknowledging that the majority isn’t treating minorities in an acceptable way? Do they take it personally?
I do not accept your premise stated here. I will say many but not the majority.
It does not define me or my family nor anyone In my church nor anyone I know.

This is part of the problem.
A black or white person has a bad experience with another race and then group all in that race as bring like the one that they had the bad experience with.

S

Susanna

I do not accept your premise stated here. I will say many but not the majority.
It does not define me or my family nor anyone In my church nor anyone I know.

This is part of the problem.
A black or white person has a bad experience with another race and then group all in that race as bring like the one that they had the bad experience with.
You might could be right about that, but even so it remains a problem that needs to be looked into.

D

DWR

You might could be right about that, but even so it remains a problem that needs to be looked into.
Yes but lets not forget that it is just one of many problems that needs to be addressed.

sherryt

Jul 26, 2019
Yes but lets not forget that it is just one of many problems that needs to be addressed.
If I may put my 2 cents in this issue. I feel you both are correct. This issue MUST be addressed but in a totally different way than it has been.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Excerpt: The claim that the difficulties that the black community faces are entirely causally explained by exogenous factors in the form of white systemic racism, white supremacy, and other forms of white discrimination remains a problematic hypothesis that should be vigorously challenged by historians. Instead, it is being treated as an axiomatic and actionable truth without serious consideration of its profound flaws, or its worrying implication of total black impotence. This hypothesis is transforming our institution and our culture, without any space for dissent outside of a tightly policed, narrow discourse.

D

DWR

If I may put my 2 cents in this issue. I feel you both are correct. This issue MUST be addressed but in a totally different way than it has been.
I believe that a majority of us have no problem with people exercising their right to peacefully protest.
But when those protesters block traffic, confront police, disrupt local business, destroy property, burn and loot, put the safety of innocent people at risk of harm or even death, They are no longer exercising a right but have become a part of the problem.
Just once I would like to see these peaceful protesters turn on the looters and those who take over the protest to cause such destruction.

I hate violence. Violence only leads to more violence. And innocent people get hurt.
Violence was an every day part of my childhood.
Please just stop the violence,

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
In Scripture at the coming of Christ the beast,false prophet ect. are removed(that means their present when he comes). When Christ comes the man of lawlessness is ruling and the earth is being deceived (again the MoL is present) and is removed at the Lords coming.
Michael lays hold of the devil and binds him in chains(not any of us do this, Michael is who does this in Scripture).

I have a question,,,

I know that these things are wrong that we see taking place and I do not agree with them happening to any people regardless of race. Does the bible say that we would rise up and defeat this monster and it would not be here when the Lord comes or that it would be here and that he would destroy it when he comes? If it's so that they are destroyed by Jesus at his coming we then will not remove what is coming and it should surprise us that it comes prior to the Lords coming.

L

lenna

The UN is the most corrupt organization on earth, followed by WHO. They can never be expected to do anything worthwhile, and their history proves it. Indeed the UN should be disbanded. At the very least Trump should have asked for the UN to remove itself from New York and move to Brussels. A lot of issues could have been resolved with this simple action.

Getting back to the issue of policing in America, according to Statistica, there have been approximately 700,000 full-time police officers in America from between 2004 and 2018.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/191694/number-of-law-enforcement-officers-in-the-us/

It is unlikely that there would be more than 0.1% who are unfit to be policing. That is about 700. Probably a lot less. And if there was a will to clean house internally, every police force could be cleaned out within day. That is essentially a non-issue.

What Americans do not understand is that ever since Barack Obama became president in 2008, THE RULE OF LAW WAS ABANDONED by the Democrats. Proof? Obama was at the head of the conspiracy to illegally remove Trump from office. This is not conjecture, but the hard facts are now with the DOJ. But no one has the guts to arrest and prosecute Obama. And America is based upon the rule of law. So now the extreme Leftists want to abolish policing in America.

Therefore. what the police forces throughout the states should do is march on Washington in full strength and demand that the rule of law be reinstated in the country. Imagine 700,000 police officers marching peacefully to the Capitol (but also ready to use lethal force against anyone who tries to oppose them).

Which means that:
1. Every law favoring criminals over law-abiding citizens must be abolished.
2. Every sanctuary city and and state must be declared to be lawless.
3. Every mayor, governor, and politician favoring lawlessness must be arrested.
4. Every illegal immigrant must be deported.
5. Every anarchist must be arrested and incarcerated.

If this is not done right now, America will fall into the hands of those who reject the laws of the land and the Constitution.
Not to worry there Nehemiah. I was simply responding to the utterly ridiculous reference made to Mogadishu made in post 923 addressed to me. I was being sarcastic because it seems some folks will fall off a cliff trying to create silly arguements they believe will prove their point.

Everyone can relax.