Road Rules for New Believers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
God does not require a perfect driving record, but He does require complete coverage.

Dec 12, 2013
When I see the blood I will pass over you.....end of story! 100% complete eternal coverage from start to finish!

Apr 15, 2017
God does not require a perfect driving record, but He does require complete coverage.
That is true.

2Ti 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

2Ti 3:4 lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
2Ti 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
2Ti 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
Heb 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

But if a person holds unto sin then the blood of Jesus cannot wash away that sin, for the blood does not apply in their life.

Which we know for a fact that there are many hypocrites, which even the world will testify to that, and they enjoy the world like the world enjoys it, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God.

Paul said that love does not think an evil thought, and does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth, and love is greater than faith.

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
Stop sign basics,

drive, slow down, them stop at the stop sign

Either straight, turn right or left

Coincidentally, the road shapes like a ...

... Cross

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hebrews

9:20 Saying, This [is] the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you.
9:21 Moreover he sprinkled with blood both the tabernacle, and all the vessels of the ministry.
9:22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

9:13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:
9:14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

John146

Jan 13, 2016
Most of us, if not all of us sin everyday by braking the rules of the road by speeding (even one mph over the limit), rolling through stop signs, etc.