roaring lion

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 9, 2015
what are the 'charcteristics' of the 'roaring lion'... how would you recognize 'him' , if he approached you...?? mmmmmmm both actions and what physical 'traits' those who are used of him, would they possess..

Feb 7, 2015
what are the 'charcteristics' of the 'roaring lion'... how would you recognize 'him' , if he approached you...?? mmmmmmm both actions and what physical 'traits' those who are used of him, would they possess..
You would sense fear, worry, and/or confusion.

Mar 10, 2015
When peace is gone he is around.

TO answer the 2nd part of your question:We wrestle not against flesh and blood.

Feb 7, 2015
When peace is gone he is around.

TO answer the 2nd part of your question:We wrestle not against flesh and blood.
I believe another way to put this is..."We often have to learn to see past the flesh & blood (other people) that we THINK we are wrestling against."

Apr 9, 2015
I believe another way to put this is..."We often have to learn to see past the flesh & blood (other people) that we THINK we are wrestling against."[/QUOTE

when the roaring lion comes around he comes around possessing the person he is roaring THRU. howbeit he has many that followed him...and he uses these also to do his bidding....... oh those physical characteristics recognizable on the flesh of one 'used of satan' I will discuss later.. so in Truth you are right in wrestling not against flesh/blood, BUT those principalities powers -wicked they USE' flesh . bone to get their job done.. oh yes.. much like the Great Tribulation when the original anointed cherub, fallen now, but when he that walked amongst the stones of fire... when he literally posseses the MAN OF SIN.. this the commander of the reservoirs of falllen angels, those that followed him in the Original Insubordination in Heaven... LET ME ASK YOU THIS? would the devil approach you , 'quoting the Bible'? wowing you with the eloquence of speech and enameration of the Word of God? would he really do that? lets see the responses...

W

WheresEnoch

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the Devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

1 Peter 5

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anybody of you 'experience' this on a daily basis? These Results shall be interesting..
Staying sober and vigilant sounds like a works based salvation to me

Dec 12, 2013
The forces of evil definetly know our weaknesses and they attempt daily to get us to stumble......than God that the one that is in us is greater than the one that is in the world.........