RoboOp Looks Like This Guy!

  • Thread starter Thread starter NiceneCreed
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

NiceneCreed

Guest
Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed RoboOp looks a lot like Jimmy Smit from NYPD Blue the T.V. series?

Jimmy smit 2.pngJimmy-Smits-puerto-rico-354677_480_525.jpg



Okay, so maybe not spot-on. However, there is definitely a resemblance; perhaps they are cousins?
 
avatar1_76.gif


not really except for the deep thoughtful look...

the eyes, nose and mouth look similar but there is a difference in the bone structure of the forehead and jaw.
 
avatar1_76.gif


not really except for the deep thoughtful look...

the eyes, nose and mouth look similar but there is a difference in the bone structure of the forehead and jaw.

Even so, they could be relatives.
 
Wow this interesting, that such a thread would be made. :D

And just a few hours ago my children showed me their SIMS character version of me, walking around busy with life, and it looked incredibly like me, from head to toe (but I wish they had been a little more generous with the hair on the head).
 
Wow this interesting, that such a thread would be made. :D

And just a few hours ago my children showed me their SIMS character version of me, walking around busy with life, and it looked incredibly like me, from head to toe (but I wish they had been a little more generous with the hair on the head).
xD Ah, the joy Sims creates...
 
Wow this interesting, that such a thread would be made. :D

And just a few hours ago my children showed me their SIMS character version of me, walking around busy with life, and it looked incredibly like me, from head to toe (but I wish they had been a little more generous with the hair on the head).

Ah, it just hit me . . . I now know your true identity, and I want an autograph mailed to me. ;)
 
I thought he looked like Charles Krauthammer before, but I thought I might get bant if I made the thread :D



Then I looked up Charles Krauthammer,

Krauthammer_Final2.png



And I was like, ehh... not really. He looks really familiar though, I don't know who I am thinking of.