H
hannahbeth1124
Guest
Sadly none of my boyfriends have ever been the "romantic gesture" type.. Until now! But he lives like 2000 miles away so.. to be continued? x.x
I was thinking about it and I'd like to amend my answer. Once I was having a really bad day and I told my boyfriend I missed his voice. He called me immediately so I could hear it and feel better. Also, no matter how tired he is (he's 2 hours later than me, thanks to the different time zones) he makes time to call me, watch something with me through Netflix, and says "I love you" every time we talk. I think these are all very romantic gestures. It's no "bathroom full of candles" but it makes my day. I think it's a romantic gesture any time you take the time to care for your partner. And this is definitely a first for me.




