M
MyLighthouse
Guest
Am I the only one who only likes novels that if they have lovers, it's a romantic tragedy. Ending with the "love" dying or something? Plan on finishing the Forest of Hands and Teeth trilogy and love the novels, which happen to have tons of romantic tragedies. As well as zombies, got to love the zombies. I started this book way back when Twilight was a thing (I hated Twilight). Reread it last summer but didn't finish.
Just wanting opinions and book quotes
- What novel/series do you plan to read this summer?
- What's a book you love?
- What's a book quote you enjoy?
- Last book to Forest of Hands and Teeth, The Dark and Hollow Places. And Hunger Games, yes again.
- I really like a Biblical Fiction Book called Martha by Diana Wallis Taylor
- “You think you want love, Mary. You think it is this beautiful gift that does nothing but fill you and make you whole. But you are wrong. Love can be cruel and ugly. It can become dark and cause the deepest pain.” ~ Carrie Ryan Forest of Hands And Teeth (This was an intense moment in the book. Her brother having lost his wife and future child to a zombie bite. Which He personally had to kill. As well as being lost, in a maze...)
Just wanting opinions and book quotes
Last edited by a moderator: