Romantic

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I give my dad ice cream, though that's not seen as romantic. My sister says I eat too much ice cream. She's horrified at what I eat, and has a big stress whenever I eat or snack on something that she wouldn't eat.

I once had a terrible date where I find out he was allergic to seafood, and I love seafood. I was scared that if he ate what I ate, my date would go into shock or be at risk of dying.

I also had a date with an Indian guy who laughed at me when I ate chilli flakes that I did not know were chilli flakes.

I don't recommend spoon feeding your date, its not romantic, but some people like to be babied and love to be called 'baby'

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
When he says, “rest! I’ll take care of the dishes.” 🥰

Oct 16, 2023
I like it when a guy sends me YouTube songs to play in my car when I’m on a long drive, it’s like we’re riding together. But I’m also single now so…. Maybe my music sucks?? Lol

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
My sister remarked what a cool sunset last night we could see it through the window and my dad went and tried to take a photo but I was like what have you never seen a sunset before. lol

My dad is always looking at stars but you can only see them on a cloudless night and you dont really want to be out when its cold and maybe rainy trying to look for stars. Mum is not interested, she just says the stars just look like dots to her.

Not romantic!

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
trying to rack my brains on what would actually be romantic...

Going to Rome? Might be expensive

Watching Roman Holiday movie might be just as good as going there.

Doing as Romans do

Reading the Book of Romans.

Attending a Roman Catholic Church wedding?