Saw this, sounds like his life was not under the shadow of the Almighty, who he will stand before when his eternity is determined.
Jesus tells us clearly by the way we judge others, we ourselves will be judged.![]()
No it isn't "fine".
Our model for comparison is Jesus, not a porn actor.
This is another way many miss the mark.
best wishes
One of the first things that is evidence of right faith - the words "I", " me", "mine" are no longer in the vocabulary.
A true believer is no longer focused on themselves saying "my compassion" and such.
That is how you show yourself to be missing the mark by your posts.
Said the man who fails to walk in genuine faith.
There was no "lecturing", there WAS a posting of truth from scripture.
Your rejection of scriptural truth is your choice.
best wishes
Awful post.I hope he gets what he deserves.
I wish Ron Jeremy well. I don't want anyone to suffer. I hope God restores health to him. I know people might not like him because he was a pornstar, but I see him as a human being who should be given some compassion.