Rugby

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 19, 2009
27,513
129
0
73
I’ve recently seen the game of rugby touted in this forum. I agree—I think rugby is a great game for people living in old folks’ homes to play. For the rest of us, Yankee football is far superior game, both to watch and to play, I believe.
 
you mean GRIDIRON? WHERE those pansy mommas boys have to wrap themselves in padding so they dont break their fragile little egg shell bones or hurt their pinkies?
 
you mean GRIDIRON? WHERE those pansy mommas boys have to wrap themselves in padding so they dont break their fragile little egg shell bones or hurt their pinkies?
The purpose of the padding is to conceal brass knuckles and similar devices.